The ParetoLogic automatic renewal service is offered on the original product purchase page, where it can be included or removed from the overall purchase. I regret to hear about this misunderstanding.
You can cancel automatic renewals at any time, and I’ve included instructions below.
(“SafeCart” is ParetoLogic’s payment processor, which is why their website is used for account setup, and appears in the instructions below.)
1) Go to https://www.safecart.com/new-login/
2) Fill out the form with the details from your original ParetoLogic purchase
3) Make a secure password
4) Enter your password again in the "confirm password" box
5) Click "Create Account"
Now that you have a SafeCart account, you can log in and cancel automatic renewals by following these steps:
1) Go to https://www.safecart.com/login/ and log in using the password you just made
2) Click "Edit" next to the name of the ParetoLogic program you want to cancel
3) Click "Unsubscribe" directly above "Product Names"
4) When the "Are you sure?" warning appears, click “OK”
Automatic renewal is now cancelled.
Of course, ParetoLogic support is also always available to assist in any way:
Thanks very much!