XM radio / cancellation policy no refund
I cancelled my XM Radio Subscription because we don't use the service, in fact we have misplaced our receiver in one of our frequent moves. We pay for our service quarterly with a credit card. I was paid up through Sept 11, 2008 and I cancelled the service June 17, 2008, so I had just prepaid the 3 months.
XM radio would not refund the prepayment, or even a portion of it. The only option I had was to extend another 3 months thru December 2008 for "free". When our travel settles down, I might have considered renewing the service, but if you don't refund with a smile, no amount of advertising will get the customer back. They may have my 3 months payment, but they will never have me as a customer again.
After reading the other posts, I will also very carefully watch my credit card statement to make sure I am not charged for 3 months again.
More XM radio Complaints & Reviews
- Sirius XM - lifetime membership trap 
- Sirius Satellite Radio - consumers beware of sirius radio! 
- XM radio - Billed for services which never received! 
- Sirius Radio Canada - Poor service - illegal credit card charges 
- Sirius XM Radio - harassment 
- Sirius XM Radio - subscription cancellation refusal policy
- Sirius XM Radio - lifetime service scam
- Sirius XM Radio - lifetime subscription scam 
- SiriusXM - life time subscriber switching service to a new radio after 3 tries
- Sirius XM - xm radio service