XM radio / cancellation policy no refund

1 1620 Kelly DrCasper, WY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3072373746

I cancelled my XM Radio Subscription because we don't use the service, in fact we have misplaced our receiver in one of our frequent moves. We pay for our service quarterly with a credit card. I was paid up through Sept 11, 2008 and I cancelled the service June 17, 2008, so I had just prepaid the 3 months.

XM radio would not refund the prepayment, or even a portion of it. The only option I had was to extend another 3 months thru December 2008 for "free". When our travel settles down, I might have considered renewing the service, but if you don't refund with a smile, no amount of advertising will get the customer back. They may have my 3 months payment, but they will never have me as a customer again.

After reading the other posts, I will also very carefully watch my credit card statement to make sure I am not charged for 3 months again.

Sh

Comments

• Sh
      17th of Jun, 2008

• Da
      28th of Aug, 2008

i work for XM n i am glad we dont want you as a custonmer so goodbye

• Tb
      8th of Jul, 2009

I prepaid for two years of service through my credit card. Since I lost my job, I did not renew after the contracted time expired. They tried to debit my credit card, but they couldn't so they keep billing me. Not only that, they sent me to a collection agency (?) I asked what they were collecting. I prepaid for two years, the two years is up, I didn't renew, so what is going on? I will NEVER get XM again, and I will make sure everyone I know passes this around.