XM radio — Unethical Billing-Need Class Action
Have been a customer for about 6 years. Had three receivers in three cars. Cancelled two because I no longer had the cars. They gave me a credit for the unused time for the two cancelled ones but then continued to bill my credit card for all three. I did not catch it untill after the sencond time they charged me for the cancelled ones. I called and the told me the credit I redceived whe I cancelled was for time for me to get new receivers even though I specifically told themI was not replacing them. After being put on hold for a supervisor for 30 minutes, she told me she would credit the newest charge (which I would have been able to dispute with the credit card) but nothing for the previous charge. If there is any type of legal action being taken against XM for their billing practices, I would like to know.
More XM radio Complaints & Reviews
- Sirius XM - lifetime membership trap
- Sirius Satellite Radio - consumers beware of sirius radio!
- XM radio - Billed for services which never received!
- Sirius Radio Canada - Poor service - illegal credit card charges
- Sirius XM Radio - harassment
- XM radio - Billing after cancellation
- Sirius XM - harassing phone calls
- Sirius XM - xm radio service
- XM radio - Fraudulent Company
- Sirius Satellite Radio - voided subscription