Xbox Live / banned
I got banned todayfor 2 months from XBOX Live because I put my Bio line as "9/11 was an inside job" and "Google WTC 7" in the new Call of Duty Black Ops Game.
I called and they said they can do nothing because it has been done by the XBOX Live Enforcement department and that they can't even contact them.
The first guy on the phone didn't even know a third building fell that day. I told him when he got home to google WTC 7. But what was cool was he put me through to the Accounts department and there was a nice lady that was a truther. We spoke for about 45 minutes about Building 7. It was awesome.
Many people are waking up to the lies of 9/11 and Xbox has no right to ban anyone for their views on this topic.
I even had a nice 9/11 Emblem in my Black Ops player card.
How dare they suspend my account for this?
More Xbox Live Complaints & Reviews
- Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts 
- Microsoft Billing Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent billing on card 
- Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent charges on credit card 
- Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - I have been getting charges on my credit card from this organization, on feb. 09, and feb. 12, 2009 
- Xbox Live - banned without any reason! 
- Microsoft Corporation - xbox one
- Microsoft Corporation - unethical behavior
- Microsoft Corporation - office 365
- Microsoft Corporation - lot of unauthorized credit card charges
- Microsoft Corporation - bad service of the manager in sydney store