Wyndham Rewards

Posted:

useless points

Wyndham
We stayed for 8 weeks in the USA, mainly in Motels owned by the Wyndham Coorporation.

We to collect points to get to 16000 points to get a free stay in New York on our last night.

Wyndham constantly refused to give us points. It is totally intransparent if and why you get points with them.

We stayed in like 10 different hotels and were denied points in 3 hotels.

Also we enrolled in a special offer to get double points. those pointts show up only after 6 months so how *** is that.

We spend more money by booking there hotels and not using third party booking sides and were rewarded with nothing. I have 12900 points and can't use them because we go back to Germany...

I called them several times and send them emails how disapointed I am and that I felled cheated, but they only replyed in stereotype answers or standard texts.

So for me the Rewards Program turned into the opposite and I will try to NOT stay in a Wyndham Property in the future if I can get another place to stay!
Complaint comments Comments (3)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Travel & Vacations

Comments

N  12th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
Hello, I'm sorry to hear you had troubles with your points. If you'd like us (Wyndham Rewards Member Services) to review your account and stay to help determine if the stay was qualified, please contact us at wrcustomerservice@wyndhamrewards.com.
Thank you.
A  9th of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
My complaint is that I was in the Stay 2 get $20... I qualified and am yet to get any $20... I constantly call the Wyndham and send emails. They respond stating they are "looking into it" but havent received the $20 yet... This is a scam!!!
N  18th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
I always look for Wyndam hotels to stay in to try and get rewards now that Im retire and able to travel more.But on my most recent trip Im finding out that these rewards are not worth the trouble and cost. My recent stay was at a Days Inn located on 2551 Smoky Park Hwy in Chandler NC 28715 U First off the rate of the room was 169.45 and Iwas told that the reason for the high rate was because of two different events and also because of the evacuation in florida due to the storm I did voice my opinion about taking advantage of these people.I had no choice but to stay seeing that I was traveling by motorcycle and just completed 500 miles of travel.But I was told that the hotel came with breakfast and dinner.After we settled in we went down to dinner an hr before dinner was ending and they were having mac and cheese for dinner this was bad enough but they were out of mac and cheese and their substitute was pinto bean soup and corn bread. Needless to say I only had a bowl of corn for dinner and was expecting a good breakfast the next morning. We got up early for breakfast and to our suprise the only thing they had for breakfast was scrambled eggs and corn bread their was no pastrys no sausage or bacon also no cereal or waffles we had to go else where to get breakfast . So after checking out and complaining we were given a 35% off for our next stay at a Wyndam Hotel that evening we attempted to stay at another and was told the coupon can only be redeemed at corp. office go only knows were that is.So this time I had a choice and went next door to another hotel and stayed there saving 60.00 on the room compaired to yours. I feel that the only way I will ever stay at another Wyndam hotel again is if I get a total refund for my 169.45 for my stay at the days in. Im looking foward to your response. My name is James Waczkowski you can respond to this email or check with Day Inn in Chandler Nc Phone there is 828 6679321 to get my address and phone no. If I dont hear from you it will be your loss.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree