www.GreatFunSite.com / never signed up

1 P.o. box 41248Nashville, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-488-9480

I received emails about the company, which I sent to spam because I didn't recognize. I now today have received a membership card in the mail for the company and I NEVER signed up for anything.

I don't know how they got my information or if they have my credit card information. But I am livid.

I had to call the company and cancel a membership I NEVER signed up for so I wouldn't be charged and I am freaked out now because I don't kow if they have my credit card information.

Comments

• K
      15th of May, 2008

I also received a card I never signed up for. When I called to cancel, their operator was extremely rude. He kept talking without allowing me to talk, refused to answer my questions, and ignored numerous requests to cancel the card. He just kept repeating the benefits, blah, blah, blah... I DON'T CARE--I DIDN'T SIGN UP-DON'T WANT THEIR SERVICE-WANT IT CANCELLED!!! I still don't know how they got my information or if they're charging my credit card, but I will definitely be watching my bill.
    BEWARE OF THIS RIP OFF SERVICE!!!

• Sh
      22nd of May, 2008

They got it form Classmates.com at l;east that is where they got me, if that helps any...

• Ka
      29th of Sep, 2008

I have never ever heard of this GREAT FUN co. but some how they know about me.I hope the don't charge me anything or I will be very upset! I don't even know how they got my information it a little strange.

• Ro
      9th of Oct, 2008

correct as entered

• Dr
      15th of Jun, 2012

we never sighed up

• Po
      22nd of Mar, 2014

This is polly caudill again, , , I just called the number on the letter they sent to me, and i spoke to a lady by the name Sabrins- her # is 100173, , she said the great fun membership that i did not sign up for has be canceled and she gave me a comfermation # z144tyzk, , then i spoke to her supervisor her name is Mary Jones, she informed me that there was another membership that was added and it needed to be cancel also, Shopping something, i don't remember the whole name, , but she canceled that one as well she said, and the comfermation # on that one was s144tsx3, now I only posted these numbers so if you call them and they give you the same numbers then you need to get intouch with your BBB of your state and turn them in, , , as I told them that if they did not cancle this that i would turn them in Monday morning to the BBB of ohio, they canceled them right then no waiting, so if any money comes up missing from checking I will sue the pants off them. no second chances.