www.find-bride.com

Posted: Jun 23, 2015 by

I got a lot of replies, which were similar

www.find-bride.com
Spyrou Kyprianou, 14 Office 101
Limassol, Cyprus
I registered on the website www.find-bride.com and started to search for the bride. I was so enthusiastic and when I started to get emails and letters from the women, I understood that all their emails and things, which they wrote to me, were identical. I don’t know why and who did it, but the responses were alike. Don’t trust these women and be aware that some of these ladies simply want to fool you.
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country Cyprus Complaint category Online Dating Services

Comments

D  13th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
When I was registered on one site with local dating I got the same letters from all ladies. I write them very similar letters too, especially for the first time. Because there aren't so much variations to write about. Every people write about themselves, like - Hi, how are you. My name is... I like yoga and jogging. I want to know you better. It's no a lot of variations as usually. So when I received such letters I don't worry about it. But I met my gilfriend here. I chat with her know anŠ² I like her. She isn't very young as the teens but she understand what she want from the life.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree