Woolworths / packaged tiny bananas
On Friday the 18th of November I done my weekly grocery shop. In this shop I purchased a bagged tray of Tiny Banana's.
I always check over the products before purchasing and they seemed fine.
This morning I opened the packet to give my 9 month old a banana and they were mouldy from top to bottom. I was shocked as the packet has holes to breathe and they were in a cold spot in my kitchen.
I was disgusted! Still am.
This has happened to me earlier on in the year with a bag of grapes.
Oviously the fruit and veg isn't been checked over regularly and something needs to change.
I will be going elsewhere for my fruit and veg from now on.
More Woolworths Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - i'm extremely irritated and upset with woolworths financial services 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - Customer service
- Woolworths Australia - woolworths delivery driver
- Woolworths Australia - cheesecake passionfruit.
- Woolworths Australia - woolworths brand 20 pack of potato chips
- Woolworths Australia - hillview processed light cheese slices