Woodsprings Suites / credit card can't take because their reader is down?
Here in Fairfield OHIO. This place is a joke. It's a franchise location but still I have stayed in my Valueplace/Woodspring across the country.
They can't take a change in credit cards because their reader is down and been down for 5 days? Who cares, their problem not mine. They want CASH for a week $315. I never pay cash. And the girl at the front one time said (because the heater/AC quit) that it's not working because their is a "tornado watch" in effect? That's a special kind of stupid. How about it [censor] broke!
It's been ok but the staff here really needs a tune up on how to treat people. The one in Florence KY was way better in both staff and no carpets. How can you have a pet friendly place with carpets? Don't mind the piss/[censor] on the carpets. I don't have a pet but still. And this place ALLOWS smoking in 3rd floor. Smells of marijuana on first floor. I will write a bad review on TripAdvisor
More Woodsprings Suites Complaints & Reviews
- Woodsprings Suites - no refund policy 
- Woodsprings Suites - incident of death
- Woodsprings Suites - employee/manager interaction with customers
- Woodsprings Suites - harassed with racism and told I wasn't liked 
- Woodsprings Suites - payments without authorization 
- [Resolved] Woodsprings Suites - woodsprings suites hotel
- Woodsprings Suites - telephone service
- Wood Springs Hotel - rude and racist receptionist and manager
- WoodSprings Suites, West Melbourne I-95 - in my room 210, I stepped on broken light bulb glass in bathroom
- Woodsprings Suites - room