WoodSprings Suites

Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

WoodSprings SuitesCleaning

I had to buy my own cleaning supplies to clean my bathroom. I took pictures and showed the really nice lady at the front desk and received a night for free. But when I checked out I was charged $100. When I called the lady said that my room was dirty and I left trash which was a lie and that I damaged linen which was another lie. The weekend shift is not very friendly and knowledgeable and I felt like I was charged because I reported that my bathroom was not cleaned. I will report this place because with COVID-19 these rooms should be extra cleaned. I will be reporting to local news stations about this place in Sparks, NV.

Cleaning

RESOLVED

• WoodSprings Suites's response · Aug 17, 2020

Thank you for sharing with us and venting your concerns. We have looked into your concerns and addressed them. In regards to the $100 fee, that was a mistake on our part for being on the wrong account. This was communicated to you and reversed immediately. As for the cleanliness of the room, we understand that you expected a daily cleaning. However, we are an extended stay hotel and our housekeeping schedule is bi-weekly and after each guest leaves. We apologize if this was an inconvenience and that our website didn't clearly depict this service to you. We hope you have nothing but truly perfect future lodging experiences, Dana.

-Charlie, Guest Engagement Specialist -WoodSpring Suites