WoodSprings Suites

Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

Jan 08, 2020

WoodSprings Suites — smoking fee

I am accused of smoking in the room on 9-11-19 (on my credit card statement), however, I checked out on...

WoodSprings Suitesnot helpful and not accommodating

I booked this hotel because of the daily rate I was given...which was not bad. (Booked 25 days). Business related stay. 1st day went up to my room the bed frame was broken. I had to wait a day to get it fixed. By the 3rd day the property ran out of toilet paper and stated they were back ordered lol okay. Went out and bought my own. 5 days in the credit card machine to except payments for laundry was down for over a week. The worst part is yet too come. A week in now i noticed bite marks on my arms 33 of them. I searched the bed and had found BED BUGS in my room headboard and drawer. (Room# 210) So, I booked a hotel nearby because of what I had found. Following day I was told I could not stay in the room and that the manager would not be in until the next day. They did not accommodate me whatsoever!!! No new room nothing. I Informed the front desk clerk so then we went up to my room to inspect and showed him the evidence. Per property protocol which he stated was too "kill the bugs and keep the evidence for the manger to see and too show the pest control company". Never heard of that! I called Corporate, which there is no corporate to call. It's just "Guest Relations" because each property is individually owned and operated they stated. They informed me that the property manger would give me a call too see how they will accommodate me. Which I never received that phone call till this day. Basically it was a cat and mouse game. So I had made another phone call too guest relations and they stated that pest control had came out and found nothing and that I had made this up in the nicest words. Which all makes sense that pest control did not find anything it's because "property protocol was to kill any bedbugs" I had lost 3 days of work, majority of my clothing thrown away, food in the fridge, my luggage all thrown away.