[Resolved] Woodforest National Bankservice

On Nov 23-24 I went to the Starkville MS branch to apply for a loan. A girl name April took my application, a few days later I went back to the branch to check on my application, I was told that my application was sent to the West point Ms branch and I would have to follow up with the Asst manager name April because that's where my application was . I kept calling the April person and kept leaving voice messages. The following week I went back to the Starkville branch and was told the loan was pending. I went again but to the Hazlehurst branch and was told it was still pending. I have called many times finally April called me to ask if I reported her she told me that my loan was declined on the second day and I was given wrong information in Starkville. I told her how can two branches give me wrong information. April also allowed my cosigner wife to sign his name on application. I went down the street to another bank and was given na loan same day, I will be closing my accounts and am totally disappointed with this bank. I also ask if I bank in Starkville and took my loan to Starkville why was it places at another location, I was told by another customer that this seems to be happening and doesn't make any sense to me. Someone needs to contact me and I don't need April calling me back anymore.

• Resolution statement

• Woodforest National Bank Customer Care's Response, Dec 04, 2018

We hear your frustration. We'd like to get a few more details. Can you send an email to [protected]@woodforest.com with your contact information, so we can reach out?

De