[Resolved] Woodforest National Bank — service
On Nov 23-24 I went to the Starkville MS branch to apply for a loan. A girl name April took my application, a few days later I went back to the branch to check on my application, I was told that my application was sent to the West point Ms branch and I would have to follow up with the Asst manager name April because that's where my application was . I kept calling the April person and kept leaving voice messages. The following week I went back to the Starkville branch and was told the loan was pending. I went again but to the Hazlehurst branch and was told it was still pending. I have called many times finally April called me to ask if I reported her she told me that my loan was declined on the second day and I was given wrong information in Starkville. I told her how can two branches give me wrong information. April also allowed my cosigner wife to sign his name on application. I went down the street to another bank and was given na loan same day, I will be closing my accounts and am totally disappointed with this bank. I also ask if I bank in Starkville and took my loan to Starkville why was it places at another location, I was told by another customer that this seems to be happening and doesn't make any sense to me. Someone needs to contact me and I don't need April calling me back anymore.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Woodforest National Bank Customer Care's Response, Dec 04, 2018
We hear your frustration. We'd like to get a few more details. Can you send an email to [protected]@woodforest.com with your contact information, so we can reach out?
More Woodforest National Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Woodforest National Bank - massive overdrafts 
- Woodforest National Bank - will not close checking / lied / charge $25 
- Woodforest National Bank - overdraft fees 
- Woodforest National Bank - check cashing
- Woodforest National Bank - former employee 
- Woodforest National Bank - overdraft fees daily 
- Woodforest Bank - stolen money 
- Wood Forest National Bank - this should be against the law. 
- Woodforest Bank - poor customer service 
- [Resolved] Woodforest National Bank - merchant services