WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk / this company steal my money!!!

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I have found the unauthorised payments for WLY Completesavings on my bank card record, since May, but I did not register any membership of this company. Every month, it steal me £15!
According to the Google search I found that this company or website has done the same tricks hundreds of thousand times!
I want to close my bank account, but I cannot due to the payment! I really do not want to to pay for any money to this company!
Please help me!
I have sent the email to the company and Mary, please reply me as soon as possible!

Shangshu Liu

Nov 17, 2016

Comments

• Co
      18th of Nov, 2016

Hello Shangshu:

I received your email yesterday at which time I sent you a response with a full resolution to your query. If you did not receive my email, please contact me at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

I hope this message and the email I sent to you resolves your query for you.

Kind regards,