Winners International / Money Scam

1 Hindman, KY, United States Review updated:

I have been going back and forth all day with these guys, from a company they call" Winners International". They block their number as restricted. The first call the guy was very nice saying I had been selected to win 3.5million dollars and a 2009 Mercades Benz. He sad they were no catchs, gave my a package number and a phone number to call, , I called the number they gave me their little sales pitch, told me 2 U.S marshalls and a FBI Agent would be delivering my check to me, , It sounded funny when the asked my what time my bank closed, I told them 5pm, he said they were scheduled to deliver my check at 4pm that day!!! All I had to do was cover the remaining 5% of the insurance that was $750.00, by sending them a Moneygram, , I started asking questions and I had them comfused, they told me they would have the FBI agent that was making the delivery call me to verify it was not a scam..about a minute later my phone rung, from a RESTRICTED ## the guy sounded just like all the other guys, , he gave me a badge number and a little pitch to send the $750.00... <br />
He wouldnt give my a phone number to call the FBI I finally hung up on him... They kelp calling I told the guy about the scam reports I had found on the internet and to stop calling, , , He called one more time and I told him if he called agian I would report all the information, the address he wanted the money sent to, to the authorites.. He hasnt called back YET ... <br />
<br />
Be carefully they make it sound good, ,

Jo

Comments

• Da
      16th of Jan, 2011

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! These people have been calling for months..

• Da
      16th of Jan, 2011

How do I get them to stop calling??

• Gi
      7th of Jul, 2011

i received a call today from these same people. They wanted to talk to my husband because he is a senior citizen and most likely thought he would be vunerable but they got me instead. The first man said he was calling as my husband was awarded $5.5 million dollars and a 2011 Mercedes Benz. First we had to go to Wal-mart and send a money gram for $185.00 to an attorney in Monett, Mosouri prior to delivering the check. He even gave me the address of the attorney of where the money was to be sent. Of course there was no phone number. The man I talked to first was named Bill White and then his supervisor was James Morgan. They were supposedly affiliated with AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, and Donald Trump! They said he won because his name was in a drawing since he had just purchased a new phone service. I told him that it wasn't my husband that made that purchase it was me. I also told him that when the prizes arrived at my door, I would then go to Wal-Mart and not before. I then heard the man say something to someone that was with him and then he hung up but not before I told him that I was reporting this as it was a scam and that I wrote it all down. He also informed me that I had to register with the attorney so the money would be registered as winnings with the FBI. This is one person he did not scam and hopefully more people don't fall victim for this. I would like to know how he got my phone number as it is unlisted and unpublished too. I never got the answer to that question. People be ware!!!