Winners International Logo

Winners International

Having problems with Winners International?

Winners International Customer Service Contacts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Winners International Customer Service. Initial Winners International complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Winners International above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Winners International. Discuss the issues you have had with Winners International and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Winners International Complaints & Reviews

Winners InternationalI was told I won 18.8 million dollars

I was contacted by a Peter Northam and I was told I had won 18.8m plus a new mercedes, He swore up and down he was honest and this was on the up and up.I told him I had been contacted by scammers before but he stated that was not the same here, he has been calling me for the past few months until the date of delivery arrived and I have not heard from him since.

Winners Internationalpromise of $ and 2019 mercedes

I have been contacted numerous times by Mr. Nelson James who told me that I had won Millions of dollars and a 2019 Mercedes. I told him I had been scammed before and he assured me he was honest and was not a scam. He said that he was working with Homeland Security in Nevada who were in the process of checking the former scammers. He asked if I would testify against these people when they were arrested by Homeland Security. He told me I would have to pay taxes of 1% of the money I was to receive to Homeland Security. I told him I had no money and would not pay anything. I asked him to email me the name of the Agent he was working with so that I could confirm his story. He was adamant that I trust him and believe what he is telling me. I know this is a scam but wanted to get as much information as possible so that perhaps someone would apprehend these people and stop the scams.

Winners Internationalthreatening phone

4/18/19
      Received call from hidden, unknown caller claiming I had won $350, 000 and a Mercedes. He said I would need to get a postal money order for $350, and hold it until the "guys" arrived at my home today with a cashiers check and the car. I told him was not going to give him or them any money, that he was a liar and a thief. Then he said "I'm going to come over there and kill you, m f." Then he hung up the phone.

Winners International Companycalling me to say I had entered a sweepstakes at either walmart or walgreens and won.

John Fisher called saying I had won $679, 000.00 and a 2019 Caddillac. Verified my name and address. Didn't ask for any confidential information. Gave me all kinds of info to write down. Who was coming here to my house to present me the cash was the Co. Representative Nancy Allen, and Attorney Mary Washington. For 30 minutes he went on and sounded very sincere, right up to when he said he would need me to go to Walmart or Walgreens and I would need $299 to get a registered receipt. I would need that and my picture ID to claim my prize. He had waisted over 30 minutes of my life trying to build me up into thinking I had won money, a new car, and Gas cars. When at my age I'm looking at Social Security, that's not enough to secure anything. I didn't bother fussing at him, I was too tired and disgusted. He called back. I never answered. His number was [protected]. I truly hope there's a place for scammers like him, a very Special Hot Place, you know in the afterlife.

Winners International — the man said that I won 450,00 and a black mercedes benz

The first initial call was made on 7/16/2018 at 5:55 p. M and then he turned around and called right back at...

Winners International Companypromises that I won all this money because I spend more than $10.00 at walmart and I take care all my bills on time.

02-28-18 @2:27p.
          A man just called with a heavy accent and tries to speak very slowly saying that I won $950, 000.00. He gave me a phone number [protected] and a serial number to a certified cashiers check of the amount of the money that I won. While he was talking I googled up their name and read all the comments on here and the part of the federal identification number was mentioned so I used that to ask him questions that he could provide me that number so I can look up the information he told me to calm down that he's just doing his job, I explained that every company has a EIN (employment identification number) my company has one as well as every other company I know of so if he could just provide me with it in 10 seconds then I will continue to carry a conversation he got upset again telling me to calm down. I just laughed and said now you got 7 seconds he told me he can't provide me with it cause he doesn't know it so I told him that when you do find that number let me know and I hung up. I'm pretty sure I won't be hearing back from them!! Thanks for the info on the FEIN it was very helpful.

Winners International — beware!!! scammers!!!

My husband and I both received calls to our cell phones this past friday 6/2/2017 informing us that we had...

Winners International — won prize from publishers clearing house

Received call at 6:36 am pacific daylight time (PDT) on my personal cell from [protected], caller ID showed...

Global Winners International — $250,000.00 Scam

BEWARE!! This man called me from "Global Winners International" ph# [protected] name Mr. Cooper, claiming...

winners international sweepstakesHaving to buy a $3oo american eagle stamp in order to collect my millions $

A Mr. Cobb Stone called [protected] stating I had won several millions dollars, a new Mercedes Benz and a large sum of cash money but needed to purchase a $300 American Eagle Stamp to seal the deal! He gave me the name and number of an official that would verify it: Jeff White at [protected]. This is another untraceable Jamaican phone number. He claims this is all coming from Winners International Sweepstakes. When I looked this up on the computer it showed up a major scam operation. Is there anything I can do to help shut them down? Also I am getting calls from a Mr. Washington :[protected] and a Mr. Cooper Jackson [protected]. Then of course there is Larry Ziggler at: [protected] or Tom Waltamer : [protected]. I hope this helps.

Winners Internationalscam

Nr. James Carter calling me telling me that I won $17.5M and to do all the same things they are telling everyone else, wire $25, 500 to them. Interesting how they say that you have won the money from a company called Mega Million they say it's a Donald Trump company. What is hysterical is that they show winners holding Mega Million Lottery winnings! They need to be caught. The number they are calling from is a Jacksonville number although I am sure they are using a computer to scramble where the call comes from. [protected]

joycea Apr 27, 2016

On 26 Apr 16 I received a call from Michael Anderson (foreign accent) stating that I had won five million dollars from Mega Million. I had to go to either Bank of America or Chase Bank and purchase a "declaration stamp" for $650 maid out to Danielle Panebianco (Queens, NY). On 27 Apr he called and said I was to go to a Wal-Mart and purchase Government Stamp ($650). I later got a call from Michael Benjamin (Badge #USA 704), phone numbers [protected] and [protected] (cell) who said he was from Winners International. Benjamin was meeting with David Inwood (accountant) of Washington, MI who was handling the transactions. Now Benjamin said that I was to receive $750, 000 plus $25, 000 in addition to seven million. All the winnings were to be delivered to my home the next morning between 8 and 9 a.m. But I had to pay the $650 before they could proceed. When I told the firs caller that I was going to the police he got agitated, asking if I did not trust him. Oh, I was also told that I had won a 2016 white Mercedez Benz. I did not send any money.

Winners International and audit commissionsTelephone scam

I received a private call from a man calling himself George Freeman, informing me that his call was not a joke or scam, I had officially won $2, 700, 000 and a new 2015 Jeep. I was surprised to say the least. I assured Me. Freeman that I would absolutely not be sending him a cent to claim my prizes. He asked me some strange questions, my age I declined to answer, my marital status and if I wanted my prize made public. When I asked for the name of his company and told him I would immediately check it out with the better business bureau. He told me that he would have to get further instructions from his manager as to the shipping instructions. He did not call back. Be careful Seniors, DONOT SEND ONE CENT to these crooks. They are targeting Seniors. It sounds wonderful as they describe the money and cars, but remember, it's just a pipe dream.

Winners International — asking to have money wired

I received a call from a man with an African accent initially referring to himself as "Charlie Beckford" who...

Winners Merchants International LPTheir offer and check were fakes

I received the email from the company Winners Merchants International LP. They informed me that I was selected randomly, and they offered to participate in their program. I received the check for sum of $4, 000. When I tried to take money from this check, it turned out that the check was fake. I was a little bit shocked, but decided to reach the rep. But his phone was switched off. Please, help me to solve this crap.

Winners Internationalscamed

About a year ago I was contacted by a mr. John fernandez saying I had won 2.5 million and car. Yeah I was stupid and listened to him. He was very very convincining so yep him and a kemar rhodes in st marys jamaica got me for 4, 500. I supposeoflly talked with the pres of this company ad was told that my 4, 500 would be refunded to me and that mr. Fernandez would be fired right away I hope this is true. If these men contact you hang up mr. Fernandez has to be the best con I have ever ran across. Again winners international in los vegas

Winners Internationalphone scam

Received phone call from a Mark Ashley from "Winners International" that I won a large amount of $$$ (I was unable to understand what was being said… the person mumbled; background noise). The number Mark wanted me to call back is [protected]. Sounds like a "SCAM" to me…. I recommend everyone to give "Winners International" the respect you would give a "rattlesnake"!!!

Marja Lawrence Jan 13, 2014

My call was from Robert Goodman and the first call came from the number [protected] and I had to call [protected] to enter my package code then I had call him back ASAP and tell him what they said when I enter the package code. They called my cell phone at that!!!

American Winners InternationalLottery Winner

I'm writing a complaint for the first time. I've been harrassed for the last several hours by a company calling themselves American Winners International. They called and told me that I won the first place prize. A $5 million dollar cash prize and a 2013 Mercedes Benz. They even asked me to pick the 'color' of my new car. Several men called me, but the most persistent was 'Jackson'. He said that he is a Christian. This is not a scam. He told me that I'm a rich woman now, to keep my winnings private, because I was so lucky. Like others reporting this fraud, they gave me a password and told me to go to Walgreens for a Green Dot Money Pack Scratch Card. When I asked how my name was entered into the drawing? They responded that I pay my bills on time and I recently shopped at WalMart. Finally they said that I must get my Scratch Pack (it would cost me $250.00) so that they could drop off the car/my winnings. I told them that I wasn't interested, but the calls kept coming. I'm very glad for this site. I checked this website and saw similar scams with other people. I told Jackson I would not pay for a card, without seeing my car. He turned from very friendly (calling me sweetheart) to extremely angry. He called me a skeptic. I reminded him that the reviews of American Winners International, are reporting fraudulent behavior. Until I get my car, I don't get the money pack from Walgreen's. The call ended abruptly. He called me a f'ing idiot. Please folks, be careful here.

Winners International Corporation18.5M if I pay $5,000 up front

I was contacted by Dave Paskey and told I had won 18.5M
                          The email he sent me started with:
                          I AM THE PRESIDENT OF WINNERS INTERNATIONAL, ALONG WITH READER’S DIGEST. IT GIVES ME GREAT
                          PLEASURE TO CONGRATULATE YOU ON BEING THIS MONTHS SECOND PLACE WINNER OF 18.5 MILLION DOLLARS
                          US CURRENCY. WINNERS INTERNATIONAL HAS BEEN OPERATING FROM LAS VEGAS NEVADA, FOR 10 YEARS
                          NOW. YOUR ARE OUR 487 PERSONS TO WIN ONE OF OUR TOP FIVE MONTH DRAWS. YOUR NAME WILL ALSO
                          BE RE ENTERED IN OUR WINTER PROMOTIONAL DRAW WHERE YOU CAN WIN A DREAM HOUSE, DREAM CAR, OR
                          DREAM VACATION. THANK YOU FOR PARTICITATING IN OUR MONTHLY GAMES
                          It continued as follows:
                          international sweepstakes. Along with Reader’s Digest, the UPS delivery service, Federal Express, Cit.
                          Financial, Money Gram, Western Union, Wal-mart, Ford, Mercedes Benz, and other fine sponsors, have
                          come together to help us celebrate our 10 year anniversary by having our monthly cash & cars
                          giveaways. We are happy to inform you that you have emerged a winner under the First Category, which
                          Is part of our International promotional draw. The draw was held on the 25th of June 2013 and results
                          were officially announced 31th of July Participants were selected through a computer ballot system
                          drawn from 15, 000, 000 names of individuals from America, Canada, and Europe, as part of our
                          International Promotions Program. Your file has been transferred to our West Indies department for
                          processing by your brokerage lawyer. Your funds are deposited in Cit. Financial Bank and we have
                          attached the personnel manager (Mr. Dave Paskey [protected]) as the company manager liaison he
                          will personally handle your file to ensure all processing, licensing, taxes, documentation signing and
                          state lottery commission approval are taken care of. If question arise please feel free to contact him
                          immediately for he is control of your file.
                          I checked the number and it is a cell phone in Kingston, Jamaica
                          Then they unveiled the catch:
                          Now in order for you to claim your prize you have a 1% surcharge for your processing, insurance, local taxes,
                          stamp of approval & delivery charges.
                          Processing fee $ 999.99 Pending
                          Insurance fee $ 999.99 Pending
                          State to state tax $ 1000.00 Pending
                          Stamp of Approval $ 1000.00 pending
                          Delivery Charge $1000 .23 pending
                          Total charges due $5000 .23 Due

Winners Internationalharassment

As previously reported here this company purports to have a $2.5 million prize they wish to deliver to you. All you have to do is buy a Money Pak card, which is a loadable cash card, load $75 into the card, and then provide them with the code number of the card. When I went to the store to look at this card the instructions say that the company that issues the card is not responsible if lost or stolen, or for losses due to fraudulent prize or sweepstakes promotions. They warn that the card should be treated as cash and to secure it as such. I asked the store clerk how this card works and they pointed out to me that it would normally be used to load cash into a prepaid Visa card, called a Green Dot card, that then could be used for purchases or money transfers, just like a normal Visa card. So providing this company with the card code allows them to take the money out and you would never see it or them again. Don't fall for this scam. BTW there is no police department that will assist in catching these guys if you should be a victim. I tried to set up a sting but my local PD wouldn't touch it.

Not Gonna B. Scammed Aug 08, 2012

we also just got off the phone with our local police district and they said that there really isn't much they can do to stop it. we offered to set up our delivery guy and they just don't have time to deal with it. our caller's name is Mr. Paul, same story except all they want is $150! his number is [protected] and he said if we called him back to set up the delivery (of $8.5 million, cash, in a Brink's truck!), they might answer the phone as Old Navy. Huh? I got a call on my other line and had him hold on. when I came back he asked, angrily, "who was that on the other line?" I explained I am taking many phone calls and cannot get to Walgreens until tomorrow. he threw a fit. I feel like setting him up just to make his lackey look foolish.

Winners Internationalavoid dealing with this ppl

I was told by a Michael Turner at [protected], 64 Ramond, St Louis, MO 63130 that I was a $2.5million winner in the recent Publishers Clearing House and that I needed to arrange a charge of $375 on a credit card for cost of handling and then come up with $500 to send them to a Annrell Benson by Western Union this morning. I haven't sent the $500 yet but may be out $375. I am trying to catch at least one of these scammers.

• Ke
                                  kevin231 Dec 05, 2014

Same as others, but I only win 1.2 million. I feel like a 2nd place prize. What a rip off, and david barnes what a [censored]. Nobody should fall for a very poor contrived idea that you win even if you never played. call [protected] for a good time.!---- Mesa Az.
                                  Hey maybe we should call him anonymously and tell him he won .

• Pe
                                  Peter Preiswerk Aug 05, 2014

Got phone calls for the last two weeks, sometimes two or three per day, some as early as 7:45 am. The person usually mumbled his name such that I could not get the whole of it, but they left me several times a phone number to call back: [protected] (Las Vegas). [protected] (Kingston, Jamaica), [protected] (Seattle). All callers had either an accent or sounded like having a speech impairment. They insisted that I had won a car and $5, 000, 000, sometimes they mentioned Publishers Clearing House; but they never came to the point of asking for money. I told them that our phone number is a no-call number and that I had reported them to the FCC. Nothing has stopped them, so far.

• Ak
                                  akalaura Oct 23, 2012

Watch out! These people are very charming up front and gently lure you into this scam
                                  At 10:30 PM the home phone rang, I stupidly looked at the number and saw it was from Nevada. I thought I better take this as we have friends that live in Nevada. His name was Charles Harper--must watch Two and A Half Men, and I had won third prize in the amount of $750, 000!!! He told me to take down this number [protected]. He would be coming from Las Vegas the next day to deliver the money at 2:30 PM. Ok, I thought, I will play along and see how far this would go. He had not yet asked for money so I knew there was more to the game.
                                  The next morning Charles called again to remind me of the terms of the prize- upon delivery of $750.000 of cash, in a wrapped package, he would need the claim number he gave me, my drivers license and a utility bill. That almost made sense.
                                  Later he called to tell me he had landed at the airport and was on his way to the State Auditor to discuss my prize money. By this time I had already gone to the Internet to research this company. Winners International from Las Vegas. I had already done the research on the company but I wanted to see how long it would take before he would tell me to get a money card. Let me tell you he was persistent!
                                  An hour later he called to say the 'Auditor' determined I had to pay $999.00 in order to get the prize money but Charles quickly told me that that money would be refunded.
                                  He went on to give me instructions to get a Green Dot money card from CVS or Walgreens, load it with $999 and then then call him back with the tracking number for the 'auditor". He reminded me once I received my prize, this money would be refunded to me the next day through a bank to bank transfer. Hmmm I asked" What bank are you using?
                                  He replied "Bank of America."
                                  I questioned "' Then I would have to give you my bank account numbers? '"
                                  "No they will be able to transfer without it." ( really- that bank is magical!)
                                  Then he told me if I did not want to use the transfer of funds it could be mailed to me but it would be much easier for me if I would do the bank transfer. I told him I would prefer the mail. He went on to say, "We can not deliver your prize until you get the card loaded with $999 and call us with the tracking number for our auditor. I finally told him I did not have the money to put on the card. He had to speak to his manager ... Upon returning to the phone "Charles" told me that his manager said I only had to put $300 on the card. I told him I was not interested and hung up.
                                  He called back and acted quite offended that I had hung up on him. I told him again I did not have the money unless I borrowed it, so I was not going be able to collect the prize.Then the fun started, he became angry and told me how I had inconvenienced him and I was not living up to my end of the deal. ( Funny how he did not tell me up front about the Green Card, that needed to loaded with $ so he could give the tracking number to the "auditor"... before he could deliver the prize.) I again told him I did not have the money.. He suggested I quickly go borrow the money as it was almost time to deliver the prize. Funny the prize was supposed to be delivered at 2:30, he slipped and said it 3:12 now. ( guess we are not in the same time zone! ) Finally, my son got on the phone, played along and then proceeded to tell 'Charles what a horrible person he was for spending his days scamming other people- well that is the G version of the conversation!!!