Winners International Logo

Winners International

Having problems with Winners International?

Winners International reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 12, 2007. The latest review $19,000.00 I can’t get back from Winners International was posted on Apr 19, 2021. The latest complaint scamed was resolved on Sep 22, 2014. Winners International has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 94 reviews. Winners International has resolved 51 complaints.

Winners International Customer Service Contacts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Winners International Customer Service. Initial Winners International complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Winners International above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Winners International. Discuss the issues you have had with Winners International and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Winners International Complaints & Reviews

Winners International — sweepstakes scam

Received a phone call on my cell from ann marie bradford from winners international claiming that i had won...

Winners Internationalrestricted calls on my cell phone

I have been receiving numerous phone calls on my cell phone saying I had won a monetary prize of 3.5 million dollars, all because I paid my bills on time. This has been going on for about three months. Every time they call I refuse the prize and someone else will call the next time( on a restricted phone line) Today I stayed on the phone long enough to ask questions and the gentleman was very patient giving me information. He said they represented MGM GRAND FROM LAS VEGAS. Their company name was Winners International and their phone # was [protected]. He gave me a winner i.d. #, ck #, package #, and told me all I needed was two forms of government. I.D.'s and asked what time could they deliver this check. I told him I could not tell him what time because I needed to run this by my husband- who is actually is the only one working and paying the bills not me. He said my name came up because the bills I was paying on time were under my name. I hung up with him and looked up this company(winners international) and found all these scams.I reported the phone number to Verizon- they assured me they did not give away any information- so if they are not giving away any information on how I pay my cell phone on time, who else has access to when I pay my bills?

• Cr
      crimsontide Oct 17, 2011

I have received the same phone calls. When he said I won alot of money I said what's it gonna cost me? He said I just had to go to walmart and get a card and put 499 on it and that's how he said it 4-9-9. Needless to say he's on my call rejection list. I'm from Harrisburg, PA, These thieves really get around!!

Winners Internationaljamaican scams - lottery-phone scams

Scammers from Jamaica have called my sister and stolen money from her by telling her she won 2.5 million dollars and a new Mercedes. This report is followup to the prior report to give more information: The names of the scammers and thieves are: Roy Williams [protected], Zicko Peterkin, Ren Brown, Tiffany Jackson-[protected], Ben Washington-[protected] and [protected], Edmond Azzouni of Burmingham, Alabama; Nadia Kitsonwalter of Baltimore, MD; Jovian Reid, Troy Taylor, Nigel Pottinger Ann Foster, Annmarie Foster, Omar Brown of Kingston Jamaica, Odian Rickets, Owen Reeves, Marvin Munroe, Rohan Green, John Chamberlain, Amiesh Ennis, Jermaine Gordon, Paul Mckinsey. Other phone numbers are: [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]. There are others.
    These are the names that they gave and I report what they said. I cannot guarantee that some are or are not aliases. They will steal your money as they told my health challenged sister that she won the 2.5 Million and a car and have not given her anything. They lie and say that they need these fees for border entry, taxes, lawyers, processing, fix a flat tire on the car they are bringing the money in on, etc... They are extremely persistant calling numerous times a day. Do not send them any monies nor give them access to your accounts. They will steal everything that you have if you let them.

• De
        Denise Bolin Dec 18, 2017

My mother who is elderly was scammed by several people all claiming to be from Multi Million International and she had won 2.5 million in their sweepstakes. She was to send money initially in order to receive her money. She sent them the money they asked for and then according to them their car broke down and they needed more money in order to fix it to bring her the money she won. She sent them more money, believing everything they told her (they were so sincere). One story after another in order to get her to send more money. In total she sent them over $5000. They were relentless, calling as much as 50 times in one day. She was even threatened by one of them when she refused to send them any more. Some of the names used were Samuel Smith from Kingston Jamaica, Robert Tuesday Kingston Jamaica [protected], Michael Lopez supposedly the Manager from Kingston Jamaica, James Anderson [protected], Dewayne Pike from Miramar, Fla. he received most of the money, Berry Godlin Aurora CO, C. Brown Easton, PA, Alexus Rowe Jamaica, West Indies, she was the one who received some of the money Western Union, the rest was cash. We now have the police involved. My mom is afraid thinking they will come after her for refusing to send them any more money. They have her address.

• CONTACT SCAM INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT E-MAIL:[email protected]

• Ir
        Irene RI Apr 15, 2014

Omar Brown also goes by the name of John Brown - he is a big, big, scammer and associated with Winners International.

Winners Internationaljamaican scams - lottery

Over the past 2 years, scammers from Jamaica have called my sister claiming that she has won a Mercedes and 2.5 million dollars, (though that amount changes at times). They tell her that she must send them monies to pay taxes, border fees and many other things. Unfortunately, my sister has given them money and never has she received anything in return. They call from different numbers, mostly Jamaican area codes, but now have some USA numbers as well. The last one claiming to be "Winners International" in Las Vegas and Baltimore. I have the receipts to the ones that my sister sent money to. I have written letters to the Jamaican Police, and US Embassy in New York and several others. After many months, these letters have reached some of our agents in the USA from the FBI and the Dept of the Treasury. I have been working with the agents to bring these people to justice though it does not seem very promising. Yet, things are happening and some arrests have been made. I will not let up and I love to get them on the phone for hours and waste their time since they call us. These scammers just go from number to number knowing that they will get money from someone sooner or later. One even threatened me when I told him he was nothing but a thief and a parasite. He will and the others, reap what they sow. They have no mercy and will take your last dollar to support their own perversions. Do not send them money, because if you do, you will be flooded with calls from many of the scammers.

• Go
          godsent 2953 Jan 15, 2011

I am with you on committing to do all I can to help the Feds round up as many of these scam perverts as possible. I have several bad checks sent to me from several different people involved in this scam and am implicating all of them to give as many leads as possible. Now my best friend has been threatened by them since we live next door to each other and I don't trust these people as far as I could throw them! They are ambassadors of Satan! They have been harassing me for almost a year since I sent them about $8, 000 early last year to Jamaica and they gave me a bank account (which is in my town) which I checked out for funds available before I made the payments, but they closed the account down before the payments posted and the card companies closed my accounts for the bad payments. Since then I have been "stringing" them along and threatening them to get as much information out of them as possible to try to hang them! Since seeing this post, I will be contacting the FBI and Treasury Dept. Monday to find out the agents who are working on this case to turn over my information to them! I am now taping any calls with them and even have a call recorded on my voice mail where they didn't know they had not hung up and want to get that to the FBI for translation. These people are theives and parasites and prey on those who have the least to lose. I am on Social Security Disability and they conned me out of almost a whole year's worth of money. And if they're calling you on a cell phone you are going to be charged with international long distance calls which can put you in the hole real quick when you think you're talking to Las Vegas. Get with the fraud department of your cell carrier and explain the situation to get the charges reversed. "Dr." Paul Davis has been my main contact and telling me how holy he is and how he loves me like his mother! I suppose he would have thrown his mother into a Nazi concentration camp!!
          I hate the ### and all his comrades and have told him I'll see him rot in jai begore he rots in hell!

• Ca
          carolyn wharton Aug 30, 2010

would like these people in jamica anlas vegas inprisoned. I'd really like my money back .over $10, 000.

• Ca
          carolyn wharton Aug 30, 2010

I too have been take in for over 1 tear like a fool i have sent eunice williams moneys for stamp costomes, an any thing Mr Bill Washington can dream up. The last time he called he told me I was beening stupid. I told him I finally took some smart pills an to spend my money on a good lawyer, broke in Ill.

Winners International Network — $850k Scam

On July242010 I called back a message that was left on my home phone from a Scott Wilson calling from US...

Winners Internationalscam and death threats

Winners Internaltional (Jamacian Accented Woman) called my 70+ mother of her good fortune of winning 25 million, and asked how she would like it delievered .Via bank or by cashiers check and UPS Express and 2 U.S. Marshals. She had contacted IRS already and that all she need was info. She called after I arrived and so I asked some questions Michelle Washington (woman on other end) asked why I was making this difficult. I said I see online this was a scam, She denied ofcourse .So I said I was contacting police friend, she stayed on line . She then asked to talk to my mother again and started tell my mother she was going to die, that she had a snipper on her right now and that she was ordering the kill if she didn't pay . I finally took the phone and with straight voice acted as (local) Police Officer and asked her for infiormation .She huing up then about 10 mins later called moms cell.Again I acted as if I was officer Such and Such and she would not talk just hung up . So now off to real police dept to file report as death threats so possibly get these people. Her name was Michelle Washington [protected] I called it back and got something like Selma Jenkins voice mail.

Cheryl Lundgren Mar 03, 2011

I got a call today. I was dumb and sort of believed the guy. his name was James Coleman. He then turned me over to his supervisor David McCarthy. "Financial Suthe supervisor". Wanted 350.00 for storage fees because they have been trying to get in touch with me since December. They said I won 2.5 Million dollars. I told them I was unable to pay them until the end of the month because I do not get paid until the end of the month. He told me that he could help me with that and was able to increase my Social Security check for 3 months so that it would help me pay for the 350.00 fees. He wanted my SS number. Like a stupid dumb person I gave it to him. Even though I knew that this was a scam. I even told him that in our converstion many times. In my heart I knew it was nothing and that he was just some guy messing with me I gave him that information. then after I became worried after talking to my husband about it. I thought about the SS stuff and the fact that he might be able to get into my SS and hack something and instead of increasing my SS check as he said he may take it. Then I would be in hot water. I need that money. I don't care about the so called winning of any thing. I haven't won anything in my life before this why start now. But I don[t know who to call to put a watch or lock on my SS check. Any suggestions.??
            Thanks
            Cheryl Lundgren

Winners International Network — Asking for $ to collect prize $$

Mr. Anderson at phone# [protected] calls me REPEATEDLY, leaving messages, that I've won over a million...

Winners Internationalgive them $100 and they will give me my winning check of $950,000

Linda Wallmack [protected] seems to be the main contact. She says the prize package of $950.000 is ready to be delivered by Frank Miller and Betty Jones os Brinks reght after they get the $100.

they want me to use money grams and send the $100 to Aneka Williams, St. James, Jamacia W.I. She claims I sent in a coupon last meo. to New York which was the winner.

• Ji
              Jim Gordon Jun 01, 2010

Mr "George King" of Winners International gave my wife a call yesterday saying (phone message) she had a package to be delivered. He called again this afternoon (June 1, 2010) and initially told my wife that she had won $850, 000 and a new car and that the delivery was in progress. After I got on the line (my wife knew this was bogus and left), the offer was then changed over to me and all that I had to do was wire $250 to OK ENE St Mary, Jamaica, WI from "Walmart" or K-Mart at their Western Union station there. "George's" number was [protected] which I traced to Kingston, Jamaica.

He wanted me to go out and send the funds and then call him back with the "receipt" so that the "delivery" could then be made.

I didn't go, simply waited an appropriate time. He called back several times in the interim but I didn't answer because that would let him know I hadn't moved to send the funds. I answered later and explained that the Walmart people would not let me send the funds to Jamaica, and that I diodn't now have that amount ready to send anyway.

Now the location was revised to have funds sent to Barbara Mellon at 313 Creek Drive, Apt 223, Saint Davids, PA 19087. The offer was reduced to $100 if I acted immediately. But I had no time this evening and the price went back up to $350 which I had jokingly said would be available tomorrow. OK, $250 is OK, "Ill make up the difference" was the reply. When can you do this? Don't know, probably after 11:00 AM. I got him ("George") to name "Winners International" as the source and this allowed me to look on line and respond here.

Told "George" that his call was from Jamaica which he denied saying his cell phone was bought in New York (City). But the trace showed the cell tower in Kingston, Jamaica with Lat/Long coordinates. Said the Car was a Mercedes Benz C Class.

Interesting scam. Pretty transparent, but it only takes a few of them to make some real money.

Winners Internationaltony washington

Tony Washington calls and calls after I have told him the person he is asking for does not have the number anymore and then he starts using profanity and asking my husband if he can have sex with me and he will not stop calling

• Po
                powelllonnie May 16, 2011

we have been receiving phone calls from winners international for 4 to 5 days now the 1st guy said his name was michael turns, then frank white, don miller, dwayne mckinzie they said my husband won 2.5 million and a 2011 bmw and he needed us to send 4, 500 to kingston jamaica so they could send his winnings to the u.s. mysterious husband told michael turns that we did not have that type of money so he (michael) said well how much can you afford so michael suggested 1, 500 my husband said no so he says well how about 200 my husband said ok and then frank white calls and says the money is on its way in a black jeep and that they were in rava oklahoma there's no such place and they are freaking liars that keep calling anyway here's the names of the others with winners international miesha lawrence, rose rhall, jermaine walcott, don miller these are the people be aware they are relentless with the phone calls and the promises of monies and prizes that you've supposedly won

Winners International — $2.5 million & new car

BEWARE: David Goodman called my brother several times soliciting money for the "handling fee" to have the...

Winners International — won 3.5 million and a car

I have recieved 2 phone calls today from Winners International about the 3.5 million and a car that I have...

Winners International — mr. michael washington & others

Letter sent saying I have won $2, 500, 000.00 in a drawing out of Las Vegas Nevada, but I need to send...

Winners International — you won 3.5 million dollars! oh did I forget 2 mention all the strings attached? scam

I recieved 7 phone calls from a "private caller", one right after the other and since my phone # is blocked I...

Winners InternationalB.S. sweepstakes

First thing in the morning I get a call from some random area coded number, its early, so I ignore it. Then, thirty minutes later the number calls again. I figure its some telemarketer, and I will save us both sometime by answering and telling him or her that I am not interested; and to take me off the calling list. Next thing I know im on the phone with a very pushy woman with a heavy accent. She told me I have won over 55, 000 us dollars and a new bmw. She proceeds to ask where I get my income from. Red flag number one.
              When I asked why she would need to know, she claimed it had something to do with the 295 dollars in taxes I would have to pay to receive my winnings. Red flag number two. If you win something, you shouldnt have to pay for it. When I stated my thoughts on this, she proceeded to ask me about my religion and claimed that she was a woman of god, and would not be lying to me.in fact, I was lucky! Many other people would desire to have these things! Then she also gave me a name and address of a banker that I would need to wire money to through united credit union or something. Red flag number three. If you are claiming to have a reputable business, dont hire people to try to manipulate your customers emotionally, or religiously. And for that matter, pretend I had said nothing and continue on with the bull crap sales pitch.
              When I asked to speak to a manager, she did not put me on hold, but instead I heard muffled talking followed by a man introducing himself as joel peterson.
              I expressed my concerns to this joel peterson, and asked for another number and address I could reach him at. He gave me the phone number to his "office" but said he was not allowed to give an address, just the same as he would not give my address to just anyone. Red flag number three.
              I hung up and called his office. Sure enough he answered. Back to business: he gave me the same instructions as the lady, go to the bank, withdraw money, send it via this moneygram, to someone I never heard of, and was seemingly uninvolved with the business. I was also informed that, I was to tell nobody at the bank or at the moneygram place, of what was going on. I would loose over half of my winnings if I did! Red flag number four. I asked for the independant banker's information. I was denied my request.
              I still was not convinced (at this point I wouldnt ever be. I was just screwing with them.). I told joel, and he started calling me all these pet names and telling me that he as well was a man of god, something about god and the devil were not the same. Somewhere in all that sweet talking, religious horse crap manipulation, he was also telling me that I simply must have all this done before noon (he asked me if I was all ready dressed), and that two fbi agents would be at my house when I return to escort me back to my bank. Red flags number five and six. Why does this man talk to me like I am a #ed child? And why would I need to be escorted for a check? Its not worth anything to anyone else.
              I repeated that I wasnt buying it. Finally I was able to pry out of him the company's address. 303 carson st.in las vegas. Mhm, no zip code was given for the independant banker to whom I was to wire money to, or the address of the company. I was also able to retain the "names" of the fbi agents that would be coming to escort me. Mark ashley, and james foster. If you ask me, it all seemed just a little too generic and the sparse information had to be extracted from him like a damned root canal. Red flag number seven.
              In short, these scammers set themselves up. (they are calling me again as I type these words!) I will be informing everyone I know, as well as the fbi. Hey! Maybe I can tell mark ashley and james foster that they are involved in a scam!
              I hope this has been helpful to anyone who was suspicious, and if youre ever unsure of something, be sure to check internet reviews.

• Dh
                  DH New York Sep 28, 2011

they just called again 3x this is really scaring me I cant take this first my cell phone now my house phone how the hell do these people get your information this man Marke Ashley gave me two numers one for his office [protected] and said to callhis cell [protected] as soon as im done its not even 15 minutes and he keeps calling saying he is on his way and the flatbed truck will also be their with my BMW

• Dh
                  DH New York Sep 28, 2011

Wow that is not funny because the reason I am looking up this info is because they have called me 3 times and gave me my name and an old address and told me to not tell y anyone especially my friends and his name was Marke Ashley with an e he says. Then he instucted me to get a $350 schatch off money pak reloadable card. and my ID and that to call his cell phone when I get back doing my business and how whomever i borrow the money from will get in back with intrest I asked how he got my name an address he said when I shop and sign up for supermarket card and when i play lotto really!!! you dont give a name when youplay lotto but then he said he will be arriving with 2 FBI agents to make sure everything goes well this ### is scary

• Sh
                  Sharon Person Dec 18, 2009

OH My God!! I am so friggan sick of these people!!! My Mother-in-law keeps getting these phone calls. Unfortunately she has Alzeimers and is the "perfect" target! These people are absolutely relentless. They call several times a day and terrorize her, I know this because she lives with us and I have answered these calls and pretended that I am her. I have caller ID and the numbers are all from Jamaica. There are several different numbers [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]) just to name a few!! I was able to get some names and addresses. Ben Fisher- 302 Carson st. Las Vegas, NV. Annie Alvin 119 Walnut ave. Trenton, NJ. I certainly hope that someone catches these ###ing ###s as it is very upsetting to my mother-in-law and to us...I hope they burn in hell!!!

• Gw
                  gwb Nov 06, 2009

well this has just happened to me and the same address was told to me, and this person was joe anderson he claimed he was mexican which was a bold lie i could tell he was eastern and reputedely kept calling back as i told him i was not interested nor was i mailing out a 1.500 dollar check by wetern union but my offer was a 2nd place winning of 800.000 dollars wow !!! this happened nov 5th 09 and pretty much as it was told to you it was told to me this check must be sent out now so i can recieve it at 5:oo pm i finally got fed up and told joe anderson to ### off and that i was recording him as we speak and now im calling the feds on him ... thier were no more phone calls... DONT FALL FOR IT PEOPLE

• Um
                  uMad? Nov 03, 2009

Good job. There's a great website regarding 419 scams and how to play around with the scammers.

Winners International5 million dollar winning

Tues. 10/20/09. I have received 3 phone calls in the last 2 days from a man named "Tony Malone" from Winners International in "Las Vegas, Nevada". He speaks with a pronounced foreign accent and is very hard to understand. I believe he is on a speaker phone. He informed me that I had won 5 million dollars and a BMW and asked if I owed the IRS any money. He said I was chosen based on my zip code. I asked him how much it would cost me to win this 5 million dollars and he said just $389.95. I told him we didn't have the money and give the 5 million to someone else. As typical with these phone calls, the number comes across as a private number and when you ask them, they won't give you a number to call them back. Please inform your relatives and friends, especially the elderly, to give them the number of your local police department. That will usually stop them or give them your lawyer's name and number.

• Bo
                    bonehead559 Mar 19, 2010

This early morning at about 8:00am I receivd a phone call stating that my grandmother was a winner for $5 million dollars. The gentialmen told me that it would coast me $500.00 for process, shipping & handling. So while I was on the phone with him. I looked up the company he was reprocenting and seen that it was a scam. The name he gave was Rev.Rondale Scott he evan gave his phone number.

International Winners Lottery/Gold Rush — Lottery Winning Scam

I have been receiving constant phone calls from someone name John Lee(Representative) and John Fisher...

Winners Internationalwire money to them to receive my check

I have received phone calls for several day in a row, asking me to wire money to an agent in jamaica. The money is to cover taxes on money I have won. As soon as I give them the receipt code they will deliver my certified check to me. When I told them that I thought it was a scam and that I was reporting them to the police. They called me a liar saying that they were located in las vegas, nv and gave me a phone # to call their office. The first call I had won 10 million and they wanted a check fo $300.00. The second call I had won 5 million and wanted me to send $200.00. Today I received a third call from the president (mr. Davidson) I had won 2.5 million and would I please send $185.00. They are very persistent. After checking out the internet complaints, I think its a shame that we can't put these people in jail where they belong. I hope they stop calling me as i'm tired of the harassment.

• Jm
                      JMHSRV Dec 22, 2009

I just received my second call at work from this organization. They told me that my name was entered in a drawing every time I used my credit or debit card ot paid my utilities on time. They said they were in a truck on their way to my address which they in fact confirmed. They then proceeded to tell me that I just needed to pay the 1% tax on the funds and that I would then be cleared for delivery. I told them I was bridging in the police so that they could continue the conversation with me with a third party witness. Once I told them that, they started cursing and searing at me in french and then asked if I had seen the movie Scarface. They said that they were the person that Scarface was written about and that they were coming to my house and kill me and my wife. The number that they called from is [protected].

I honestly don't know if this should be considered a real threat r not, but it sure is jarring to have someone call me at my place of work and threaten my family.

angel very madddd Oct 05, 2009

that is the email i have been getting for years...it is so sad that these people try to get 140 dollars sent to them like we r idiots...and if u try to call the number it is not in service...but i let them know i had called the police about it ...

angel very madddd Oct 05, 2009

Go to Previous message | Go to Next message | Back to MessagesMark as Unread | Print ReplyReply AllMove...
                      Flag this messageAlert From Federal Bureau Of Investigation {EA2948-910}.Monday, October 5, 2009 11:36 PM
                      From: "Federal Bureau Of Investigation" <[email protected]>Add sender to ContactsTo: undisclosed-recipientsMessage contains attachments1 File (7KB)States FBI.htm

Anti-Terrorist and International Fraud Division.
                      Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
                      J. Edgar. Hoover Building,
                      Washington, DC 20535.
                      Telephone Number: [protected]

Attention Beneficiary:

This is to Officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly completed an Investigation with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System that you legally won the sum of US$500, 000. 00 {Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Only} from a Lottery Company outside the United States of America. During our investigation we discovered that your e-mail won the money from an Online Balloting System and we have authorized this winning to be paid to you via a Certified Cashier's Check.

Normally, it will take up to 10 business days for an International Check to be cashed by your local bank. We have successfully notified this company on your behalf that funds are to be drawn from a registered bank within the United States Of America so as to enable you cash the check instantly without any delay, henceforth the stated amount of US$500, 000. 00 has been deposited with Bank Of America.

We have completed this investigation and you are hereby approved to receive the winning prize as we have verified the entire transaction to be Safe and 100% risk free, due to the fact that the funds have been deposited at Bank Of America you will be required to settle the following bills directly to the Lottery Agent in-charge of this transaction. According to our discoveries, you were required to pay for the following bills to enable the release of your Certified Cashier's Check -

(1) Deposit Fee's ( Fee's paid by the company for the deposit into an American Bank which is - Bank Of America)
                      (2) Cashier's Check Conversion Fee ( Fee for converting the Wire Transfer payment into a Certified Cashier's Check)
                      (3) Shipping Fee's ( This is the charge for shipping the Cashier's Check to your home address and this fee includes Insurance )

The total amount for everything is $140.00 (One Hundred and Forty Dollars Only). We have tried our possible best to indicate that this $140. 00 should be deducted from your winning prize but we found out that the funds have already been deposited at Bank Of America and cannot be accessed by anyone/anybody except by you been the winner, therefore you will be required to pay the required fee's to the Agent in-charge of this transaction via Western Union Money Transfer Or Money Gram.

In order to proceed with this transaction, you will be required to contact the agent in-charge ( Dr. Emmanuel Johnson) via e-mail. Kindly look below to find appropriate contact information:

CONTACT AGENT NAME:

NAME: Dr. Emmanuel Johnson
                      EMAIL: [email protected]

You will be required to e-mail him with the following information:

Full Name:
                      Country:
                      Direct Phone Number:
                      Current Occupation:
                      Annual Income:

You also must request for Western Union / Money Gram details on how the required charges of $140. 00(One Hundred and Forty Dollars) will be paid, In order to effect the shipment of your US$500, 000. 00 via Certified Cashier's Check drawn from Bank Of America to you; also include the following Transaction Code in order for him to immediately identify this transaction : EA2948-910.

This letter will serve as proof that the Federal Bureau Of Investigation is authorizing you to pay the required $140. 00(One Hundred and Forty Dollars) ONLY to Dr. Emmanuel Johnson via information in which he shall send to you, if you do not receive your winning prize of US$500, 000. 00 we shall be held responsible for the loss and this shall invite a penalty of US$5, 000 {Five Thousand Dollars Only}, which will be made PAYABLE ONLY to you (The Winner).

Please find below an authorized signature which has been signed by the FBI Director- Robert Mueller III, also below is the FBI NSB (National Security Branch).

FBI Director
                      Robert Mueller III.

Authorized Signature

NSB SEAL ABOVE. NOTE: In order to ensure your check gets delivered to you ASAP, you are advised to immediately contact Dr. Emmanuel Johnson via contact information provided above and make the required charges of $140. 00 (One Hundred and Forty Dollars) to information in which he will provide to you.

Winners Readers Service — Tricked into ordering

They have me subscribed to 7 magazines, none of which I would pick up from a newsstand. I have tried to get...

Winners International — 500,000 lottery winnings cost my mother in law 50,000

About 3 weeks ago, a jimmy cooper of cooper, cooper, and assoc. Began calling my mother in law. She kept thi...

Winners Internationaljon washington

I rieceved a call from a man named Jon Washington (with a Indian accent mind you) claiming to have a $250.000.00 dollar check, signed by Bank of America, and a 2009 xt Mercedeiz custom car for me. All I need to do was send $2, 999.21 via western union to him in order to claim my winnings. The point of western union for these people is so you have a reciept (with the ten digit number) for the "U.S. Marshall" to retrieve as proof that YOUR MONEY was sent to the scam guys. When I asked why could'nt I just send $50.00 (just enough to get the western union reciept) Mr. Washington began to stumble a little. Very little though. He told me they needed the monies to get to my address for delivery. He asked me to keep this matter confidential so no one would try to steal my money. I asked for a web-sit, he replied that (it was all jambed up right now). He also told me that he and the marshall where at the airport about to board a plane to bring me my winnings. I would love to put this information in the hands of the proper authorities but... (oh ye of little faith) Oh yea his number is [protected] and you can send your hard earned money to

OWEN MYRIE

ST. JAMES

Jamaica WI

• Ji
                        Jimmy Logan Apr 29, 2014

Well what did you do to get your money back or put theses people in prison? I'm wanting to know what we can do to get the ( FBI )involved to either catching the person with the phone or the person picking the money up, and getting a warrant to get the other people they are involved with. And there has to be some thing they can do to catch these people. And put them under the jail to pay restitution and interest on the money we have sent to these thief's.

• Le
                        Leighladee Jul 09, 2010

I have the exact same problem with Jon Washington. In fact he called me yesterday morning. This morning, I spoke to a new one named Mark Ashley.

They say I have won $500, 000 and a 2010 Mercedes Bends.
                        They want me to send them a lot of money also to get a receipt.

Jon Washington keeps calling me. I have probably talked to him 5 times now. I tell him it's a scam and he says no it isn't.
                        He, also, yells at me about it.

I too would like to know where I can put in a complaint. Was also given a ticket number this morning by Mark.