Winners International — scam
I reciently received a number of phone calls from men, claiming to be from a company, winners inernational. They advised me that I had won a sweepstakes lotto, and was entitled to a large sum of money. They said to keep it confidential, so that know one would try to rob me. Funny, it was them who was trying to rob me. They were very persistant, and called me for a few days, before I started screening my phone calles. If you recieve any phone calls like this, it is a scam, also check out td financial for the latest scam, which I also recieved a few days after the phone calls. They want you to wire / money gram them money, to cover, insurance, or state taxes on the supposed money that you have won. They assure you that you will recieve your money immediately after paying. Don't do it, it's a scam.
More Winners International Complaints & Reviews
- Winners International - mr. michael washington & others
- Winners International - you won 3.5 million dollars! oh did I forget 2 mention all the strings attached? scam
- International Winners Lottery/Gold Rush - Lottery Winning Scam
- British Lottery International Winners Promo - Fraud winning notification!
- Winners International - telephone call
- Winners International - threatening phone calls
- Winners International - won $2.5m and a car from publishers clearing house and would have to come up with about $875 to have it wired to my bank
- Winners International - $2.5 million & new car
- winners paidout international - raffle/sweeptakes scam
- gobal winners internationals - scam