Winners International / Jon Washington

Winners International
Phone: 1-876-294-1674
I rieceved a call from a man named Jon Washington (with a Indian accent mind you) claiming to have a $250.000.00 dollar check, signed by Bank of America, and a 2009 xt Mercedeiz custom car for me. All I need to do was send $2, 999.21 via western union to him in order to claim my winnings. The point of western union for these people is so you have a reciept (with the ten digit number) for the "U.S. Marshall" to retrieve as proof that YOUR MONEY was sent to the scam guys. When I asked why could'nt I just send $50.00 (just enough to get the western union reciept) Mr. Washington began to stumble a little. Very little though. He told me they needed the monies to get to my address for delivery. He asked me to keep this matter confidential so no one would try to steal my money. I asked for a web-sit, he replied that (it was all jambed up right now). He also told me that he and the marshall where at the airport about to board a plane to bring me my winnings. I would love to put this information in the hands of the proper authorities but... ( oh ye of little faith ) Oh yea his number is [protected] and you can send your hard earned money to<br />
ST. JAMES<br />
Jamaica WI

A  9th of Jul, 2010 by
I have the exact same problem with Jon Washington. In fact he called me yesterday morning. This morning, I spoke to a new one named Mark Ashley.

They say I have won $500, 000 and a 2010 Mercedes Bends.
They want me to send them a lot of money also to get a receipt.

Jon Washington keeps calling me. I have probably talked to him 5 times now. I tell him it's a scam and he says no it isn't.
He, also, yells at me about it.

I too would like to know where I can put in a complaint. Was also given a ticket number this morning by Mark.
N  29th of Apr, 2014 by
Well what did you do to get your money back or put theses people in prison? I'm wanting to know what we can do to get the ( FBI )involved to either catching the person with the phone or the person picking the money up, and getting a warrant to get the other people they are involved with. And there has to be some thing they can do to catch these people. And put them under the jail to pay restitution and interest on the money we have sent to these thief's.