Windstream Missouri Inc / overbilling
Recently I called 'Windstream' to fix my 'Dish Network' connection. I was told there would be a $99.00 service charge. I told 'the Windstream employee ' that I would not pay the $99.00 service charge and to come and 'get' the equipment. All of IT! Phone service, DSL, and Dish network. I was asked to 'hold on' while I was transfered.
The second person listened to my story that I had been unable to receive most of the channels I had been paying for and that in fact I had been unable to recieve any channels for the last three days and I wanted them, (Windstream' ) to come and fix the problem. The lady told me that I would be charged a $99.00 service charge. I told her to come and get the 'dish', cancel my DSL, and to cancel my phone service She asked me to hold on and she would transfer my call to another person.
A man came on the line and I had to explain the problem for a third time and that I WOULD NOT pay the $99.00 service charge.
My sister warned me to check my next bill because "Windstream' had added fees to her bill that had agreeded up on would be 'free'.
Sure enough; 'Windstream sent me a bill for $220.86. Included was the $99.00 service charge. I WILL NOT pay the service charge. Acording to the youg man that remounted my dish; it had been installed incorrectly and he was surprised that I received any channels! The signal strength was 10!
More Windstream Missouri Inc Complaints & Reviews
- Windstream DSL Internet - poor service provided! 
- Windstream - phone company charges fee for no service! 
- Windstream Communications - porting of number 
- One Touch Direct / Windstream - repeat calls and failing to remove my number 
- Windstream - fraud and scam 
- Windstream Communications - new service
- Windstream Communications - no phone service
- Windstream Communications - Telephone Service/Customer Service
- Windstream Communications - windstream can driver - company van
- Windstream - internet