Windstream Communications / internet

3 Anahuac, TX, United States Review updated:

The service has been horrible for as long as I can remember. I have made numerous complaints to customer service, which miraculously there's no record of. I finally got fed up enough to cancel, then suddenly y'all are able to send a service tech out. I was willing to give you a second chance, but when the tech told me, due to an issue in your system, I was only receiving 1-10 mbs, versus the 50 that I was actually paying for. Needless to say, I'm done. The tech offered to fix the glitch, but why the hell did it take this long? The icing on the cake was the final bill that was sent out. Again charging me full price for a service that never delivered. It's always a crap shoot as to the level of service you will receive when you call. But the fact that they will not allow you to speak to a manager, and will not give out any corporate numbers seems sketchy to say the least. For years, we had no other options where I live, now we do, good bye Windstream.

Sh
Oct 26, 2018

Comments

• Wi
      29th of Oct, 2018

Good Morning, Shaney74. I am LaToya and I manage web-based reviews for Windstream. I regret that your overall experience with Windstream during your time with service has caused you to go to another provider. I would like to address the billing issues that you are having currently. I also hope that there is something we can do to maybe retain you as a customer. Can you please provide your Windstream telephone number and a good contact number/email via email at WINCanHelp@windstream. I look forward to assisting you further.

LaToya