Windstream Communications / internet

3 Waco, Ky, United States Review updated:

People, you are going to cause me to have a nervous breakdown! I had good service with you, via landline and internet. I got rid of the landline and life for me has gone into anxiety/ depression mode to the point that most days I really wish I wouldn't wake up, because I have suffered the loss of my husband suddenly Nov, 22, 2017, just lost my 46 year old nephew in August 2018, and during the month he was at hospice, my son n law decided he doesn't want to be married to my daughter anymore. So for the past month I've tried to find a place for her and my two granddaughters to live.
During all of this my internet service that I was told would be better, faster more of everything! Well it's been just opposite. I've had two techs here, one apparently didn't know what he was doing, but the tech named Kenny not only knew what he was doing, but got me up and running. My life became less hectic almost imeadiatly, no sooner was I happy, that it went back to intermittent. It's been that way for two weeks now. So I get a bill today for 51.00 and something, when you should be paying me for one minute having internet, the next not. I can set and watch the green lights go from green on both, to green on the bottom and orange on top! My anxiety/depression can't take anymore of this! Death is looking so good to me, because right in the middle of an internet meeting, I lose my connection! I've been trying to get an online business off the ground, but your poor service has forced me to not even try!!
My outlet was to watch a program on the Amazon Prime channel, but where it did stream perfectly, now just like the modem/router, it doesn't work!!! I'm sick of setting on a phone waiting for my call to be answered!! It's so irritating it makes me cry!!!
Diana Martin
38 Bethlehem Rd
Waco, KY 40385
Will someone please help me get my sanity or what's left of it back please???

Dm
Oct 5, 2018

Comments

• Wi
      30th of Oct, 2018

Good Afternoon, Ms. Martin. I am LaToya and I manage web-based reviews for Windstream. I am sorry to hear about the loss of your husband and the other family issues that you have experienced. I apologize that you have also had to deal with frustrations with your internet service.

Ms. Martin, I have been able to locate your account. On October 11, 2018, we were able to have a technician out to your location and repair some facility issues. Since that date no further trouble has been reported. However, I would like to ensure that that the service is working properly for you.

Please feel free to contact me directly should you experience any other issues with service.

LaToya