Window World / terrible service
We hired Window World to install 4 windows for us. The old ones leaked so we asked the to send an installer with the sales guy to access the damage before they went to work. The refused, the sales guy said our kitchen window would be fine that we wouldn't lose any tile.
Long story short, they showed up with the wrong windows, then after thy got the right ones, we lost the tile around our kitchen window. They left sharp jagged grout and used 3/4 inch baseboard trim around the window! Looks like my 6 year old did it.
They said they would fix it but, this is the 3 day I have taken off work to get this window fiasco done and they never showed. When I called they wanted to reschedule again!!! Lesson learned... put down a deposit and only pay the balance when the work is done correctly! Once Window World had our money, they didn't care what happened with the job!
More Window World Complaints & Reviews
- Window World - great price - low quality windows and installation problems 
- Window World Windows - lousy installation 
- Window World - won't honor lifetime warranty 
- Window World - terrible experience 
- Window World - beware
- Window World - poor quality windows; unprofessional installation
- Window World - windows world customer service
- Window World - windows/service
- Window World - installation of french doors
- Window World - customer service