Winco / dogs in store that are not service dogs
I have gone to management now three out of the four times someone has had a dog in the store. This last time it happened I talked to Jason on Dec 27th 2010 and he said the store manager says to let it go as when they confront people about the dogs they get all irate and start yelling and the management wants to avoid that. The incident before they ask the man about his dog and he admitted it was only a comfort dog and even then they said no more. Doesn't matter that its a law. He (Jason) told me the store manager says not to even ask if its a service dog' " Just let it go" were his exact words. I have shopped in Winco for years and have spent a lot of money ( more than the average family) and sad to say I won't be shopping here anymore.
More Winco Complaints & Reviews
- WinCo Foods - bad employment practices 
- WinCo Foods - couldent buy beer. not following ca law 
- Winco - rude out of line 
- Winco - customer service 
- WinCo Foods - treated unfairly 
- WinCo Foods - no holiday bonus for you 2018
- WinCo Foods - employee cynthia bad service
- WinCo Foods - person
- WinCo Foods - old trapper beef jerky peppered sticks
- [Resolved] Winco - cashiers letting a very drunk man continue to insult an elderly women and I front of my 3 yr old!!