WildFireShine / Breeder doesn't provide valid rabies vaccination certificates; sells sick cats

1 Spring Hill, FL, United States

On August 11, 2016, I made a deposit of $300 via PayPal on a purchase of a British Shorthair kitten from a breeder whom I found on https://www.felines4us.com
The breeder then directed me to use her Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/BritishShorthair.wfs/
On August 28, I paid additional $655.20 to complete the purchase via PayPal.
The breeder also agreed to send me the mother of the purchased kitten in lieu of the airfare fee which was paid by me, but not used due to weather conditions in Florida and the rules of the airlines prohibiting transport of flat-muzzled pets, like British Shorthair cats, in the temperatures 80 F or higher.
Both the kitten and her mother cat were brought to me by my family member who happened to travel to Florida. When the cats arrived to my house, the kitten had a certificate of rabies vaccination required by the Federal law, whereas her mother didn’t have such certificate. I requested the certificate for the mother cat from the breeder on multiple occasions to no avail. It was not provided.
On November 2, 2016, the mother-cat bit my hand. On November 14, 2016, I took the kitten to my vet suspecting contagious ringworm disease, although the high price paid to the breeders is charged precisely for the guarantee that animals are healthy. The kitten was diagnosed with mites and we are awaiting the test results for ringworm. On the same visit, the vet became concerned with the bite I sustained from the mother-cat and requested her certificate of vaccination. I phoned the breeder again and she could not produce it. By the Massachusetts laws, the incident had to be reported by the vet to the Animal Services [protected]). I was rushed to the local emergency room for the Rabies Post-Exposure Immunization. The cost of one immunoglobulin shot can be as much as $12, 000 and not all insurances cover it. Two shots are required, and the series consist of 5 other kind of shots. I reported the incident to the Animal Services in the breeder’s area in Florida at [protected] and they opened case # W573729.
On November 15, 2016 PayPal and I contacted the breeder to request a full refund for the hardship I sustained and for selling me sick animals. She has not replied, but during the call from my vet she stared to send me threatening text messages in Russian as retaliation trying to deter my intention to report her.
I have all the documentation to support my case and would like to warn unsuspected buyers (see her website above) where she advertises cats for sale. However, she breeds dogs as well.
Contacted and reported to the following:
Massachusetts Animal Services: [protected]