Wigsis.comreturn policy

I ordered a wig from wigsis.com. Received it and it was not what I ordered. Not the color and not the style. I contacted them to return it and they gave me every excuse including taking the wig to have it cut. To spend more money for something that I ordered expecting it be the picture online.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in China, ME They asked for pictures and I sent them. I was told today that it looked fine and they would not refund my money. Do not buy from this company. They do not stnad behinf their product or their return policy. I needed a wig because of health issues. This wasn't just for fun. Very angry. Inferior product inferior company.

Feb 03, 2017

Comments

• Ka
      Mar 07, 2018

They have no return policy & their customer service is non existent!!! Save yourself some grief & do not buy from them!!!

• Ce
      Jul 06, 2018

@Katherine Wilson Duffey OMG! I am experiencing the same thing. I bought this wig and received it on the 28 of june. the wig was not what I ordered based on the advertisement photo. I have tried to contact them to return and/or get my money back, but no such luck.
    I am going to refer them to BBB and post all over the internet warning folks not to purchase from this scam of a place. They falsely advertise using celebrities as models.

I purchased the wig for health reasons also.
    I would like to get w/others who have been scammed by this company and put them out of business. I also think we should make some contact w/those celebrities that wigsis is using to misrepresent their products to people.
    if anyone is interested please hit me up on facebook under ceede o.
    thank you.

• Al
      Sep 13, 2018

@ceede o I am interested, also, in putting this business OUT of business. The wig I ordered was not the color or style that I expected. When I asked for a refund they wanted pictures and I complied. They said that the wig was fine and that the wig was what I ordered and they would not give a refund. And the wig stunk!