WigsisWigs

M Feb 14, 2020

I order dark red kinky wigs from I was sent I love Lucy red. I complained right away. Even though the wigs had never been unsealed, I was told they believed the wigs will look great on me so no refund. I did not know how to reply to that. They have no idea who I am, or how I would look. How does someone reply to that answer? There must be someone who works there with a logical brain. I would very much like my money back. Return policy states wigs can not be opened. They are still sealed.