Wht Tea / Acai Berry Supreme / SCAM for &free samples&

GA, United States Review updated:
I have the same issues as others have posted on the complaint website.
Thought I was getting a free sample of Acai Berry Supreme Supplement that I probably would have continued to use if I hadn't gotten "raped" by the company. You should be ashamed of yourselves!
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND! The company started with the free sample + (S& H for 5.99)--then they "threw in" the "Cleanse" supplement-- that I had no interest in and a $25. giftcard to Wal-Mart. They did not give the option to decline the Cleanse. I have not seen nor heard anything about a $25 giftcard, either. Just the charges debitted from my account. First $88.62one day for the White Tea Acai Berry, then $78.84 the next day for the Cleanse-V-(that I didn't have a choice about).

Really, HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT??
Ma

Comments

Ka
  10th of Dec, 2008
These Acai Berry f ree trials are a scam. You find extra charges on your credit card, cannot contact them, phone numbers are either wrong or cut you off after holding, emails are returned as undeliverable; product doesn't do anything. DON'T FALL FOR IT.
Or
  30th of Dec, 2008
I ordered "free" samples which I was charged 3.95 on my credit card. Included in the envelope with the "free" sample was a small piece of paper which stated that If I did not cancel I would be billed 89.31 per month for a full months supply each month. I canceled immediately, was given a confirmation # and told there would be no further charges. Upon reviewing my Credit card account online, I found that I was being charged for things I did not order, or recognize, PLUS I was charged for a full months supply of the GARBAGE product I ordered a "free" sample of! I called the number on the bottle
1-877-350-8430, and they did not "have any record of any further charges". It has been a PAIN disputing all these extra charges, which total 120.00!!! What a price to pay for a "FREE" sample! DON"T fall for the scam! Check out the website and the company before you fill out the form and ABOVE ALL read the fine print in their "terms and conditions". This is deception and fraud.
Su
  30th of Dec, 2008
It is a scam! I just got my credit card statement and saw a charge for $78. They wouldn't even email the "terms and conditions" I supposedly agreed to. I'm disputing the charge with my credit card company. I cancelled and if I get another charge I will go postal.

Also, the product stinks
Pl
  24th of Mar, 2009
I am also getting ripped off by these theaves. They have charged me over $180 on my credit card and after spending a day to reach them they have given me a refund of $62. I finally had to cancel my credit card.
Ca
  7th of Apr, 2009
Yep I fell for it too. $88.62 for the acaiberry and $80.00 something for the cologenix. Just called them ...again. I first did get ahold of them over a month ago, and cancelled everything, to stop the payments, they took the most recent $80. one off but that was all. Still mad about this I called them again, today. 1st mideast* woman hung up on me, second mideast* one told me that since I did not cancel within 15 days(from the time I ordered it online) that the trial bottle is what cost me the $88.62. nonrefundable. I told her I NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING! I told her I was going to put the word out, try to get these celebs that are backing this to know what's up, and call my lawyer. I also questioned why wouldn't a company want to make it right? I don't get it!! So, I think I will E-mail this to everyone I know, and beg them to pass it on, so noone else will get screwed!! TELL EVERYONE!
ACAIBERRY; 866-950-4787____COLOGENIX; 866-673-8812