White Castle / team member pay checks late again, and my rent is due

1 Chicago, IL, United States

Christmas was monday, payroll shoyld have been done starting sunday this week, our checks are suppose to come on thursday, no other days, but the checks havent came, now my landlord is harrassing me because white castle didnt advance there payroll schedule ahead of the holiday so employees can recieve their pay on time. Corporate knows that its the holiday time were cash is scarce, not everyone makes enough money to have savings to fall upon when situations like this happen. Their Human Resource department needs to be updated; their stuck in the dark ages. Other fast food companies that pay on thursday either received their checks early or on time. If it happens again i will be forced to resign. Im an outstanding employee also, i have received several complements, and already been referred by my GM to apply for the full time manager position, with her appraisal. I WOULD HAVE UNDERSTOOD IF THEY GAVE TEAM MEMBERS NOTICE, BUT THEY DONT. MAYBE THEY ARE JUST WORRIED ABOUT THEMSELVES AND NOT THE BURGER FLIPPERS NOR FRY DROPPERS, WE ARE THE ONES WHO MAKE YOU TOP GUYS YOUR SALARY, SO LOOK OUT FOR US BETTER THAN JUST FREE FOOD, BECAUSE THATS PLAYED OUT!😐

White Castle