White Castle / horrible waffle sandwich

1 Inver Grove Heights, MN, United States Review updated:

I was nice enough to call customer service after receiving terrible food at a White Castle, and the gal who answered the 1-800 call was snitty, snotty, and condescending. After keeping me on hold twice and getting a great deal of information from me, she basically told me that it was my fault that I ordered food that I did not like.

I used a coupon at lunch time, and thought that I was getting hamburgers on waffles instead of a bun, but instead, they served me this disgusting breakfast sandwich that was greasy dark brown sausage, a greasy fried egg, some gunky cheese sauce on a waffle that must have been smothered with sugary syrup. Gross. It was disgusting and I could not eat it.

That I was treated rudely for taking the time and trouble to call about it really angered me. There is something wrong with White Castle management. There food is overpriced in the first place, so when there is something wrong with it they should be civil.

Sa
Oct 26, 2016

Comments

• Wi
      26th of Oct, 2016

Why is it their fault that you did not know a waffle sandwich was a breakfast item? She is right.

• Mi
      31st of Oct, 2016

This breakfast sandwich is clearly displayed and described on their menu. While she should should not be rude (if she indeed was) it is your fault for ordering something you did not like.