White Castle / horrible waffle sandwich
I was nice enough to call customer service after receiving terrible food at a White Castle, and the gal who answered the 1-800 call was snitty, snotty, and condescending. After keeping me on hold twice and getting a great deal of information from me, she basically told me that it was my fault that I ordered food that I did not like.
I used a coupon at lunch time, and thought that I was getting hamburgers on waffles instead of a bun, but instead, they served me this disgusting breakfast sandwich that was greasy dark brown sausage, a greasy fried egg, some gunky cheese sauce on a waffle that must have been smothered with sugary syrup. Gross. It was disgusting and I could not eat it.
That I was treated rudely for taking the time and trouble to call about it really angered me. There is something wrong with White Castle management. There food is overpriced in the first place, so when there is something wrong with it they should be civil.
More White Castle Complaints & Reviews
- White Castle - service 
- White Castle - beverage concern 
- White Castle Management - unethical behavior 
- White Castle - poor management skills
- White Castle Management - prejudice shown toward two patrons by an employee/manager 
- White Castle Management - white castle 
- White Castle Management - incorrect food poor customer service
- White Castle Management - cheese sliders frozen
- White Castle Management - change returned incorrect. unable to resolve at store level
- White Castle Management - re: hi