White Castle / cheeseburger
I just went to the drive thrun to get my family dinner. I was eating a cheeseburger when I bit into something hard. Once I realized there were other hard pieces in what I was chewing, I spit my food out and saw pieces of my tooth! Whatever was in my burger completely broke my tooth! I am going to have to get a new tooth implanted. This needs to be addressed and resolved immediately!
More White Castle Complaints & Reviews
- White Castle - service 
- White Castle - beverage concern 
- White Castle Management - unethical behavior 
- White Castle Management - prejudice shown toward two patrons by an employee/manager 
- White Castle - poor management skills
- White Castle Management - habitually terrible service
- White Castle Management - food
- White Castle Management - wait time at white castle store #0500200
- White Castle - ups was treated like we was placing an order for a combo meal.
- White Castle - white castle freezer dinners