Whataburgerfood

I work on the otherside of town my co - worker went to whataburger for lunch i wanted a grilled chicken sandwich and fries one bite of sandwich threw it away.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Alvin, TX I should of know it was going to be awful because when i unwrapped it, it looked like someone set on it the bun was burnt grease dripping everywhere chicken was burnt as well the tomatoe slice well needless to say not whataburger or chicken. Fries and ketchup were good

Ta

Comments

• Gl
      Dec 21, 2013

i did not get my order right an toke 30 min. it they have were having a party costumer did not matter ido not want any free F O O D

Jun 27, 2014

This Whataburger is breaking the law by working there employees 10 to 12 hours without taking breaks. My son came into work at 9am and is still at work at 9:30pm and has not left his area. Either they start breaking there employees of they are looking for a lawsuit.

• Do
      Jun 27, 2014

Nice goin' mom. You just got him fired. Was he complaining about making $100 a day, or was it just you? I've worked 12 hour shifts many times when we were short handed. Let your son handle this.

• Tr
      Jun 28, 2014

your son can call the labor board, let them handle it.