Westlake financial / bad service
Im going through the same problems as the person that was told to make the payments and the car was not going to get repossed then when payments were made they said they couldnt help. They would see what they could do then every time I asked to speak with a supervisor I was either hung up on or interrupted and not transfered, finally when I spoke to a supervisor he just commented that I would not be in this situation if I had made my payments completely unprofessional, then when I asked for corporate infromation from the supervisor they refused to provide me wit it and completed changed the subject. All of the people I spoke where completely rude from the straight beginning even when my payments where on time and I called just to verify other information. I would like to try and take legal actions against this company because of the false statements and the violation of my privacy rights when account was not paid in full. I understand how collections work but no one has the right to disrecpect or look down on anyone for any reason specially when you end up having to pay each month a hefty amount of your hard earned cash.
More Westlake financial Complaints & Reviews
- Westlake financial - repo 
- Westlake Financial Services - car finance company fraud 
- Westlake financial - fraudulent company 
- Westlake Financial Services - overcharges 
- Westlake financial - unprofessional service! 
- Westlake Financial Services - predatory lender with fraudulent business practices and false reporting to credit bureaus
- Westlake Financial Services - predatory lender
- Westlake financial - daily interest rates on totaled vehicle
- Westlake financial - 21 days to receive refund from insurance check 
- Westlake financial - worst service ever!!