Western Union / money has been stolen from my account!
Due to Western Union's negligence to use the three digit security code on the back of a debit/credit card, someone was able to make an online transaction to send over $2,000.00 of my money to someone out of the country.
I am unable to point the finger at whom ever got a hold of my info, I don't know who it is. However if Western Union had required, or that of does require the 3 digit security code and let it by pass, this wouldn't have happened. They should make it a lot harder to transfer money. If you were the right person trying to make the transaction, you would have all the info they would ask for. Now people who live in a different country are working with people who live in the US and are taking our americans hard earned money. Something needs to be done.
faiez's Response, Apr 28, 2018
am from Iraq and live it turkey and I use western to buy products to Iraq
why my name is blook I well attach my company Reg and my passport to
show you please help me out to solve this matter
Bhalchandra's Response, Jun 27, 2018
More Western Union Complaints & Reviews
- Western Union - email scams 
- Western Union - declined money transfe - ridiculous reason 
- Western Union - banned from using service 
- For: Western Union Payment Service Malaysia - scam inheritance 
- Westerwestern Union& <infosignwesternunion.com - fake email 
- Western Union Financial Services - difficulties in withdrawing money at absa welkom south africa
- Western Union Financial Services - western union imposed a preposterous ban on me from every using western union again
- Western Union Financial Services - denial of money transfers
- Western Union Financial Services - I can no longer send money to my family in prison??
- Western Union Financial Services - unbelievable