Western Dental / getting braces at western dental, mistake

United States, Arizona, Tucson Review updated:
Western Dental
My parents took me to western dental to get braces, mistake mistake mistake! We had to go there because of our financial situation. First off this place is ghetto, the employees are rude, the employees also dont know what they are doing, you have to wait forever, horrible costumer service. Anyways, I also couldn't go to a good dentist because I hadn't lost all my teeth, I still like 12 teeth to loose so we went to western dental and they were just fine with putting them on. For the first few months everything was fine but then my parents got behind on payments but caught up so then western dental wouldnt see me because we were behind so for about eighth months I didnt go back there... Eight months. Oh and they constantly call 247 about paying your payment even before the payments due and they mail you all this crap and constantly bug you. Anyways so we went back and I went there and they took me to get x rays and the lady didnt know how to do them so she had to redo them three or four times. Then I was sitting there and there like "what are we doing today?" your asking me what your ganna do to my teeth?" how should I know, they didnt even know. Then they said they couldnt do anything to my tetth because they put them on really early and I still had around 7 teeth to loose and they couldnt do anything so I would have to wait and that means I would end up having braces for alotlonger then planned as well as get billed more. Real good dentist know you should never put braces on a kid when they have only lost half of there teeth. So they didnt know what to do and were ganan charge us all this money since I would have to extend the time of having braces so we left and ever came back and complained and got half of our money back but unfourtenately they didnt take my braces off so know im stuck with braces till I loose all my teeth. Its a very hard story to explain but really they ripped us off. Having braces was such a waste because of them. Now im ganna have braces for years. Dont go there nor any western dental in the u. S or you will regret it trust me!

N  2nd of Mar, 2013 by
The dentist and customer service is horrible. They are always late to appointments and don't take into consideration the patient's time. I am getting my braces off soon but they seem to be unable to fix a final problem in my teeth. They also made me reschedule my appointment 4 weeks later because I was late to my appointment. I told the secretary that I was late because everytime I was on time it took an hour to see me anyway. UGHHH can't wait to get these braces off so I never have to step foot in that hole again!!!

Western Dental Logo Western Dental