Wendy's / wendy's inspector
A Wendy's inspector came last week for our inspection. He sat in the parking lot for maybe 10 minutes before he came through the drive thru. We all knew it was him when he ordered. I was at the first window to collect the payment. He handed me his card, never once looking at me. When I handed his card back, he immediately drove away as I was saying "thank you, have a good day". Again never looking at me. He then came in, started yelling at us in front of employees and customers when he could have easily told us without embarrassing us. He later said that I didn't tell him to have a nice day when I collected his payment. REALLY!!! If he wasn't so busy being rude, he would have heard me.
I understand he isn't there to make friends, but he could at least be civil to us little people who actually work their butts off. I really thought more of Wendy's as a company, was I wrong? Joan Hein
More Wendy's Complaints & Reviews
- Wendys - treating employees unfairly 
- Wendys - wendys food causes diarrhea 
- Wendy's - severe food poisoning 
- Wendys Restaurant In Guatemala City - we got shot by a security guard in one of the restaurants! 
- Wendy's - Frosty's - changed the formula?? 
- Wendys - check my order at drive thru., told girl my burger was cold she said it just came off grill 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - wendys in allentown pa
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - food and service 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - double charging my bank card on several occasions. I complain and the managers made me feel like I was the problem.
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - drive thru wait