Wendy's — too much ice
3 times in a row, at the drive-through, I have asked for "light ice" with my drink. 3 different people at the window. 3 times in a row, I have gotten a cup half full of ice. I ask for light ice because I don't want 1/2 to 2/3 of a cup full of ice. I know ice is cheaper than soda. This obviously is due to management training. I give up. I don't have this problem with any other fast food restaurant around here. The location I am referring to is the one on East Eau Gallie Boulevard in Indian Harbour Beach, Florida
The most recent time was 1/13/17 at around 6:30 PM.
Updated by MarkF101, Jan 14, 2017
I like a little more soda with my ice.
Many thanks for your suggestion.
More Wendy's Complaints & Reviews
- Wendys - treating employees unfairly 
- Wendys - wendys food causes diarrhea 
- Wendy's - severe food poisoning 
- Wendy's - Frosty's - changed the formula?? 
- Wendys Restaurant In Guatemala City - we got shot by a security guard in one of the restaurants! 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - customer service
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - food/ service
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - apple pecan salad @ wendy's trinidad (store #11422)
- Wendys - bad sandwich 
- Wendy's - service