Wendy's / payment not received

I, Tiereny Duff, would like to make a complaint about my employer, Wendys of Tupelo, Ms South Gloster St., not paying on time. I been working at wendys going on a month now. I was supposed to have already received my first paycheck by now. I started there around March 19th or the 20th 2016, and may I add that, in the process of me becoming a team member, of getting hired on the spot, I was told of how every job title within the restaurant was important to learn, I was notified of dress code, safety rules, and what is expected for every team member at Wendys to know and how to do. Then I was told about payroll. This is the reason for my complaint. During the periods of me working from start date till now, April 7, 2016, I have been getting the run arounds about my pay. We are required to have direct deposit and at the time I was supposed to receive my pay card my employer was supposed to handle whatever needed to be done so I would be able to receive my paycheck on my card but he, the general manager, went on vacation while he was supposed to be getting pay role right to get my money deposited to the card they gave me to receive my money every payday. But the only thing I been doing is getting behind on personal business. I was told on payday, April 1, 2016, that my money should be on my card by Monday, April 4, 2016, when the general manager return on that date. So I waiting till then and still another problem. The general manager haven't sent my information to the bank my pay card is associated with. So he had claimed he would fix it for me, then I was told my money should be on my card on Wed, April 6, 2016, but still nothing. So I contacted the general manager and also went to Wendys while he was there to see about my money not getting on my pay card. Again, I was told that he would get a hold of the accountant for Wendys to fix this problem again and that he will give me a call back letting me the solution to the problem. Later I did receive a call back from my general manger that same day that everything should be fixed and that my money should be on my card Thursday, April 7, 2016. But, still nothing. So I called him to see was at Wendys and he was, so I went there, to Wendys, to inform him of me not receiving my money on my pay card that he had issued me to get paid. He responded that he just talked to the accountant and he said, she said that she just fixed it again cause messed my pay role up that it will be another 24 hours before I should receive anything, which I thought was very unprofessional. then I asked about could I get a written check or borrow money to help me handle some bills I am late on paying because of me not receiving my money because of their mistakes about me getting paid and responded that he could not help me, that I would have to wait till Friday, April 8, 2016. I feel like I have not been treated equal by my employer and now im tryring to see what can be done.Thanks for listening.

Mi