Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Companyservice is terrible

On 5/3/17 I decided to order lunch from Wendy's in Alpharetta, Ga. near Bethany Bend Rd. and the service was HORRIBLE. The incompetence of what little staff that was there was beyond comprehension. I drove off not even bothering to wait for my lunch in fear of what I might receive. After a week I decided to give it another try but this time went in. It was just as bad as the first time I went but this time I noticed the manager yelling at the staff. Ineffective management is the downfall of a company. This location is just run terribly and needs to be evaluated by someone that has an interest in their business. Will never go back there. However, on a different note I also go to the Wendy's location in Canton Ga. on Riverstone Pkwy and this location is what the standard of all Wendy's should be. The manager is a nice young man who takes pride in his work and team and I never have an issue when I go there. It's a shame that some of the locations are just horrible and this will ruin a lunch hour when you do have some locations that are good. You should find out how to clone that young manager in Canton so he could set the standard.

Ca