Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Companyservice and being over charged for having an item on the side and not in the item

Hi I wanted to let Wendy's know about my recent visit to one of your stores. I went to Wendy's on 27925 Encanto Dr. Menifee CA today. I was beyond irradiated at the service I got. I usually love going to this Wendy's. Everyone is always nice but today I had a lady by the name of Jasmine and she was very rude. Didn't greet me, just asked for payment and I never got a thank you or a smile from her.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Sun City, CAShe made me feel like I was bothering her when In fact she should of made me feel welcomed since I was the paying customer and she wouldn't have a job if I or others were coming to the store to purchase food.
I almost just pulled away and didn't get my order but my son was very hungry so I needed to get him something right away.
Needless to say I'm still mad how she treated me and I felt I should of not even wasted my money on this lunch today.
And seriously I just noticed she charged me to put the cheese on the side. Why would I be charged for that??
I would like a refund if this check

Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company

Ap
May 12, 2017

Comments

•   May 12, 2017

Speaking for myself, I go to fast food places on occasion, with the intention of getting a quick bite. I am not there to make friends or exchange pleasantries. I just want quick service and hot food. But again, that's just me.

• Ap
      May 12, 2017

@westworld Yea same but I want it without the attitude. I am paying for them to work there. That's the least I expect.