Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company / just a plain patty for 4.69??

El Cajon, CA, United States Review updated:

Ugh. I have always been able to purchase a plain beef patty for .89 to 1.89 at any Wendy's in San Diego, Ca. I don't know why there is a price difference, but I will pay for it since my dogs love the beef patties. This location near my house--Washington/Jamacha in El Cajon Ca 92019, now charges the full single price for just a patty? The person on the loud speaker is consistently rude and hard to understand (older hispanic female)-- English is not her first language and yells 'it is our policy, I cannot break it for you! If you don't buy a burger, you pay full price for the patty!'. Really? I told this person that she spoke to someone last time and they charged me 1.89-- she said 'no-- no I did not, and I am the manager'. Again, Rude. I decided not to buy anything and will not ever go to that Wendy's again. Oddly enough, Wendy's was my first job in high school, and I don't remember the company allowing such unprofessionalism-- back then Wendy's just made good food and wanted to make people happy.

Gr
Oct 21, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Oct 22, 2017

Pricing and policies can be subject to change based on location. They do franchise so that may affect it as well.