Wells Fargo / auto loan payments!
I have been paying on time with in the 10 days grace period that you have when you purchase any auto loan. Well I am taken it now that Wells Fargo does not honor this. I have a auto loan through another company and I do not get harassed like I do with Wells Fargo. The most recent incident happened on 3-14-08 when they called my husbands work demanding that he set up an automatic payment right now even though the check was already in the mail heading to them. The lady was very rude and pushy. I only get paid twice a month so it is not like I can always pay them in advance but I always pay them at least 5 days before my grace period would be considered up. I have to juggle this payment and the other auto payment by paying one before the other. I have never had a late payment on my vehicles! Well after my husband decided to get just as rude and pushy with the lady... he then hung up on her. Now they are calling today which is a SUNDAY only 2 days after they talked with my husband... they are calling my in-laws looking for us. I have had about enough with Wells Fargo!!! I can understand if we were always the ones with the delinquent account but we are not... never once have we been late with this company... so why are we the ones being harassed here...
More Wells Fargo Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - Billed for account that closed 2 years ago and impacted my credit and increase rates on mortgage
- Wells Fargo - poor customer service
- Wells Fargo - Tellers
- Wells Fargo - personal checking 
- Wells Fargo - customer service/ disputed claims