Wells Fargo / auto loan payments!

1 Valdosta, GA, United States Review updated:

I have been paying on time with in the 10 days grace period that you have when you purchase any auto loan. Well I am taken it now that Wells Fargo does not honor this. I have a auto loan through another company and I do not get harassed like I do with Wells Fargo. The most recent incident happened on 3-14-08 when they called my husbands work demanding that he set up an automatic payment right now even though the check was already in the mail heading to them. The lady was very rude and pushy. I only get paid twice a month so it is not like I can always pay them in advance but I always pay them at least 5 days before my grace period would be considered up. I have to juggle this payment and the other auto payment by paying one before the other. I have never had a late payment on my vehicles! Well after my husband decided to get just as rude and pushy with the lady... he then hung up on her. Now they are calling today which is a SUNDAY only 2 days after they talked with my husband... they are calling my in-laws looking for us. I have had about enough with Wells Fargo!!! I can understand if we were always the ones with the delinquent account but we are not... never once have we been late with this company... so why are we the ones being harassed here...

Comments

Su
  11th of Jun, 2008

i aagree Wells fargo is not a great company that hides things from us. I bought a car 5 years ago. My last payment is july 25 2008, so I call them to day to ask how much is left, they said 2160.00. I said what. they said I have to pay administration fees 500.00 and a buy back thingy at 1000.00. can you imagine my face when she told me that. Here I am thinking I have 500 left to pay and now they say 2000.00. I said what are the adminstration fees for, she said for all the paper work, I said for what sending me my paper of payment each month. wow.
I had to buy it second credit because my first hubby screwed me over, and now they are screwing me over. the car dealership told me I would have to pay only 500 and now she said what you did not read your contract. boy I am mad