Wells Fargo / reverse mortgage department dealings

1 Somerville, MA, United States Review updated:

My mother and brother both perished in a house fire in January of this year. My mother, unfortunately, had a reverse mortgage with Wells Fargo. I have just been appointed executor of her estate as her daughter and also resided at the residence where the fire occurred. I thought that I could talk to Wells Fargo about what happened and the loss of my mother and myhome, and discuss payment of my mom's loan. Wells Fargo was insensitive, argumentative and highly unprofessional and was threatening towards me. Shame on you and I feel sorry for anyone else who may have dealings with Wells Fargo.

Comments

• Jb
      30th of Mar, 2012

I'm so sorry for you loss and all the problems. It isn't only Wells Fargo. Mine is a long story so I won't post it all, but I have run into a huge problem with Financial Freedom. My son was recently diagnosed with Stage 4 Lymphoma and we are being threatened with foreclosure right now even though I am legally the owner of the house because it was a life estate deed. I'm heartbroken and there is no one to help me.