Wells Fargo Finacial / rip off specialists
We were courted by wells fargo financial. We took out the very high interest loan as a temporary "band-aid" loan to help get me through college.
Trying to make the most of it, we made extra principle payments. They never applied the funds to principle. They made them to interest! I called several times and it was never explained well or adjustments made.
When we re-financed our loan away from them they gave the closing agent a pay-off quote then sent the check back and required us to pay an additional $1600 in order to close our account with them.
When we tried to call them I spent 153 minutes on hold... They never answered.
Stay away from this rip-off and unethical company!!!
More Wells Fargo Finacial Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - loan
- Wells Fargo - billed for account that closed 2 years ago and impacted my credit and increase rates on mortgage
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - unable to payoff car loan
- Wells Fargo - poor customer service
- Wells Fargo - tellers