Wells Fargo / bill pay
Wells fargo has gone down hill. I've been a customer for 19 years and i'm fed up!!! Run as fast as you can from this bank! Do not open an account.
1. I used their "bill pay" to transfer $3, 000 to another checking account in another bank. I was told bill pay can be used for this, and I did it once before and it worked fine. This time, it didn't work. The money left my account, and never arrived at the other bank. No transfer and the money is gone from my account. They aren't looking into it immediately, or even after 24 hours. They're giving themselves up to 10 business days to resolve it! Meanwhile, i'm out the money and am bouncing checks.
2. Their customer service is horrid. Arrogant and smug. No help at all. Many menus and eventually you get a low level person who sends you to the next higher low level person. You never get to talk to the upper management even if there is a crisis. They treat all problems without urgency or care.
3. I went into a branch. The employees there (Hired under "affirmative action") were yucking it up in the back office. Then, they yucked it up at the teller window and insulted a customer. And the joker-teller handling the drive up window was openly complaining about his customers, and at the same time singing out loud. Sooooooo unprofessional.
4. Another branch had mostly somalians working whom couldn't speak clear english.
Run as fast as you can from this bank!!!
More Wells Fargo Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - insurance repair escrow
- Wells Fargo - unethical behaviour for mortgage lender 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - customer services
- Wells Fargo - closed credit card acct 
- Wells Fargo - harassment