ADVERTISIMENT
1000 Blue Gentian Rd Ste 200, Saint Paul, MN, 55121, US

Reviews and Complaints

Wells FargoMortgage modification

It has been more difficult and stressful than the COVID-19 pandemic trying to obtain a mortgage modification from Wells Fargo Bank. I have obtained employment and have the income to pay my mortgage but Wells Fargo is refusing to give me a mortgage modification. I was provided a mortgage forbearance, under the Federal COVID-19 Care Act. However, Wells Fargo only want to provide me with the option to sell my home, in a short sale, after my forbearance has ended. I want Wells Fargo Bank to live up to its motto: "Creating solutions for stronger communities," by providing me and my family with a mortgage modification so that we can continue to keep our home and help our community get stronger.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Loss Mitigationloss mitigation settlement

I applied for an loan modification, and was approved June 30th 2010. I sent all paperwork on time certified mail, including fees had to pay. I have paperwork stating new amount, new int. rate & due date. My 1st payment date is around the corner, I have come to find out that a settlement has not been done, my account is still active, and this is hurting my credit tremendously. I have called my loan adjuster numerous of time and left several messages for a call back. I have not received a call, other adjusters who have tried to help all they could do is say will email adjuster to call you, when ask to speak w/ manager get a run around. I need this fixed asap or let me know something?

Comment Guidelines