Wells Fargo / home mortgage and bank account
we have a mortgage with wells fargo. The payment went up in the first year. When it went up again in the 2nd year I ask for help with this payment as they had told me it was because of escrow. Our taxes and ins had not gone up. They told me to not make the payment but hold on to it because they would redo our loan and get this back on track. After numerous calls to their customer service center and after receiving foreclosure notices they redid our loan at an even higher rate and more interest. When I tried to refinance through another company they told me that because of wells fargo "bad credit" they could not. If wells fargo would remove this as a bad mark they could. When I called wells fargo to ask them to remove they said that they could not because we had the option to pay in full. We have struggled along with this high payment and they have had to redo our loan again because of it. I am scared to see what the high payment will be this time.
Also we have a checking account with them... dumb move huh. I forgot to write an auto payment down and it was for approx$100. Because of this after several checks have went through there is over $1000.00 in service fees and it has taken 3 of my paychecks to cover them. Who can live without a paycheck. Wells Fargo will not let me close my account without letting me bring it current and they will not work with me on this either. They say I could get a personal line of credit and then they will put it into my acct and then i can make monthly pmts on this. Then they call back to say this is not approved... bad credit... probably from the mortgage deal. They have not helped at all but put me farther in debt. Probably bankruptcy is the answer then they will not be able to have me pay any thing back.
Through the process of all this they did give me approval on a personal line of credit -which was defaulted on- for $11,000.000 and also a $2000.00 credit card... Now why would they allow that. They have terrible customer service. Any suggestions would help. I dont' want anything out of them but to go away and I am doing my banking elsewhere.
More Wells Fargo Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - wells fargo does not protect its customers financial information
- Wells Fargo - payment not received
- Wells Fargo - unhelpful/unwilling staff
- Wells Fargo - loan
- Wells Fargo - billed for account that closed 2 years ago and impacted my credit and increase rates on mortgage