Wells Fargo Bank / online bill pay
I was a long time customer of Wachovia Bank. The most important feature was my flawless online banking experience. As I learn now they were a rare find. You entered your bills to be paid by the date you needed them paid. This kept you from having to guess as to when your payment would leave your account and when the money would make it to the payee. If a paper check needed to be mailed, Wachovia gave you an estimate as to when the payment would be received by the payee. Most important, the money did not leave your account until the check was presented to the bank for payment. The accuracy in which they had the timing was unbelievable. I never had a payee get a mailed check before the payment date I entered.
Now with Wells Fargo, not only do they not get the check in a timely manner; but they can barely get my electronic payments out on time. Why does it take so much longer for payments to reach billers opposed to my old bank? I am just another loyal Wachovia customer looking for a better bank to call home. This is another example of a company buying out a business and failing to do their home work. They should have taken the best of both banks and built one better bank. Instead they just made one big flawed Wells Fargo.
Thanks for letting me vent
More Wells Fargo Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - customer service banker's
- Wells Fargo - fees
- Wells Fargo - home mortgage
- Wells Fargo - bill pay
- Wells Fargo - fraud