Wells Fargo Auto Finance / unauthorized withdrawals

Mobile, AL, United States Review updated:
It has been almost three months since I realized that Wells Fargo Auto Finace has been taking unauthorized payments out of my checking account. I make my payments through a money gram system and when I looked at my bank statements and saw this you know I was upset. When they took payments out of my account of course they returned because the money was not in the account and at the same time I was making money gram payments. But in their system it looks as if I am behind almost 60 days when I am not. I call and talk to a million people who don't have a dam clue of what they are doing and they are no help at all and when I did speak to an supervisor he told me to fax the bank statements to him and they would fix the problem, that has been almost two dam weeks and they still have not done anything it is always some type of excuse with these people. The representatives are rude and disrespectful. I have seeked other measures by getting an attorney, because what they don't realize is that my credit is ruined because of them. Now they are threathening to come get the car an I encouraged them to do.
Ga

Comments

Ma
  13th of Nov, 2008
You need to go to your bank, and have them block and not allow ANY withdraws from you account to wells fargo. It is a good idea to not allow anyone to withdraw any bill from your account.Have the bank not allow any ACH transfers .If you don't they will continue to do this. If you do this, and they take money, your bank is responsible and can get it back.

Everyone will love this part. Here are the DIRECT phone numbers to the heads of Collections at Wells Fargo, along with their e-mail addresses.

Will Coakley VP collection Alex Alverez
480-337-3030 480-337-2922
e-mail Willcoakley@wellsfargo.com alexalverez@wellsfargo.com

It is better to write them so you have a record. e-mail is fine. These guys will try to play you, even worse than the collectors. But here they are, anyone dealing with Wells Fargo auto Finance have at them. Keep notes date time, as they do tape the calls, so any need for copies can be attained. they are required to keep them

When they try to run you in circles, report them to

Customer Assistance Group

Comptroller of the Currency

1301 McKinney Street, Suite 3710

Houston, TX 77010

Telephone: 800-613-6743

E-mail: Customer.Assistance@occ.treas.gov

Internet: www.occ.treas.gov

These people can go after them. Don't accept any calls from 3rd party colectors for them . they are manipulating your account for bonus. Be aware of the rules of the Fair Credit reporting act. They cant call you at work for instance if you tell them not to. They have to give their names and id numbers. write them down.

Anyone who are getting colection calls, they are probably 3rd party. All you have to say is 'This is not a good time" . when they say " we are recording this call, say likewise( dont say you are recording the call, just say likewise, they will freak out.) some states alow you to record calls you make to them. Check your state law before you do.

But make sure you go to your make and stop allowing them to honor withdraws. Only pay wells Fargo with a written check or money order. Keep a copy for when they say you didnt make a payment. DONT talk to any collectors that are not from a 480 area code.

Have at them, and file complaints to the customer assistance of the treasury above . These wells fargo people are not honest, and they are most likely ripping you off, somewhere. watch your statement carefully, especially if they say you are late, or didnt make a payment. I urge everyone who has had issues with Wells Fargo auto finance to file complaints to the above address.

Wells Fargo Logo Wells Fargo