Wells Fargo Auto Finance / repossesion

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

My Wife Passed away on March of 09 we were buying a car which the loan matured on the same month that she died. We had delayed 4 payments during the 6 year loan, also the car was in her name. I call 2 days after her death made payment arrangements was even given a bereavement discount of $500 making it 4 payments commencing on April and ending in july of 09. First payment was made on april 4 which I was still getting letters and phone calls from their collection dept but I was assured by the customer service rep that every thing would be fine.
On May 13 they repo the car before I can make the 2nd payment of 4, now we've bought the car in 2003 cost 17, 000 with the loan interest 27, 000 over a 6 year period and they repo with less than 1, 000 left from a 2-widower that's just just about as low as you can get!!! Now I'm seating here typing this complaint waiting for the office to open to see if i can get my car back I would never use Wells Fargo for anything as a matter of fact this is just another example of the greed and heartless nature of "doing business as usual" in this country I am so sick of this that's what's going to bring this country down!!! I havce a chance to leave the U.S. and I think I will I was trying to explain to a friend in Canada the situation and they just couldn't understand That because it doesn't make sense!!!
As soon as I can I'm out of here as long as we have greedy corporations
a regular person can not make it
So Long Folks!!!
The Bible says don't mistreat widows and orphans if you do and they cry out to me I'LL TAKE IT MOST SERIOUSLY I'll show my anger and come raging among you with the sword and your wives will end up widows and your children orphans
-exodus 22 v 22-26

Comments

• Co
      19th of Jun, 2009

I am one week behind on my loan. I just refinance with Well Fargo 55 days ago. For two years I made my payments on time. I asked for a certain date of the month 30th for payment date. They said the close their books on the 23rd. That's the best they can do. Well, two can play that game. I don't drive the SUV anyway, fortunate to out right own another car. So I hide the SUV in my friend's garage across town. They will never find it. Then I took a second job for a couple of weeks to correspond payments to their date. I never do business with them again.