Wells Fargo Auto Finance / bad service/scammers

United States, Hawaii Review updated:
Well we financed a 2004 dodge ram back in 2007 with wells fargo and they are the worst bank ever!! We have 20% interest rate. They are very rude people. My husband would call them when we were having money problems and try to make arrangements for late payments and the representative would be very rude with him and was actually arguing with my husband at one point telling him that they will take his money and they will mess up his and my credit and asking him for his parents phone number so they can call them to get their money. Then to top it all off they would deduct money from our accout without our authorization more than once and take out more than the agreed monthly payment. Also when we tried to refinance our auto loan to make our monthly payments lower they would always tell us to call them back in 6 months, well we've been doing that for 2 years already and its the same story. They are a terrible company and I cant wait 'til our loan is paid off!! I will never do business with them ever again!!

N  15th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
You have a 20% interest rate and can not be re-financed because your credit sucks. If you don't believe me go to another bank and refinance it thru them. Nobody has said you have to refinance thru the bank with the original loan. They can not make unauthorized debits from your account, you have to have signed something to say they could. Good luck.

Wells Fargo Logo Wells Fargo